Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Her interactions with max are all fake and forced.. nothing genuine about them cus it’s all for her videos. He absolutely did not bring out the best in you or whatever it is you said.. you are a s mum. He deserves the best but unfortunately he has you filming everything and forcing affection on him. You use for attention, minus and views. You’re a disgrace.
The lies she tells especially around her s driving and decisions are fing ridiculous
We must have been typing the same thing at the same time. She’s not right!!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Her interactions with max are all fake and forced.. nothing genuine about them cus it’s all for her videos. He absolutely did not bring out the best in you or whatever it is you said.. you are a s mum. He deserves the best but unfortunately he has you filming everything and forcing affection on him. You use for attention, minus and views. You’re a disgrace.
The lies she tells especially around her s driving and decisions are fing ridiculous
He’s been able to feed himself for a while, she’s babying him too much and that’s why he’s not wanting to do it for himself. Anything for more money, and more sympathy

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I am so sorry everyone but I've been so busy today with my oldest one bday coming up. Anyway yes vav is on the weight loss injections🙊 how do I know that because one of my good friends is also on them and buy from the same person. So aye vav that's why you are sick 🙃
Wonder how she will explain that one . Can't keep anything to herself when shes healthy eating or hammering the gym cos she always has to look for praise . Acting like her weight doesn't bother her when it clearly does . Lets wait for this whopper :rolleyes:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wonder how she will explain that one . Can't keep anything to herself when shes healthy eating or hammering the gym cos she always has to look for praise . Acting like her weight doesn't bother her when it clearly does . Lets wait for this whopper :rolleyes:
She won’t be able to hold her water after reading it here I love that someone is saying she is buying them locally.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She also didn’t learn to drive until after C passed. If I remember correctly she bought a mini, private reg then did an intensive driving course. @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING could confirm

That is correct she used the money she got from C to do it. Not sure if it was an intensive course tho

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
What utter rubbish you speak Steph you had your seatbelt the same way on the other video acting smart but it wasn’t that obvious and this one is you had driven form Smyths to constitution street with your seatbelt like that and you can’t tell anyone anything different, a report to the police is in let’s see what they say about the video you think you are above the law.
IMG_4025.jpeg
You want me telling me to fing chill if you hurt any of my family with your dangerous driving . Grow the do up the saddest thing is your putting people's lives in danger ( including your sons ) Just to clap back to folk on a gossip forum . Your a Disgusting combag. So glad your reputation is out in the open coz your dream of having any man is over unless their incredibly stupid. Your WHOLE family is now hated including 1 of your children how can you even laugh.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning video max deserves a better person to be him mum, you are an awful person Steph after your past behaviour’s and let the poor boy eat his breakfast he isn’t interested in the phone give him some space to breathe and be independent can see he is much better than you make out awful parent
Vav get him some cutlery that’s age appropriate and he might find it easier to feed himself and learn to have at least some independence