Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
For someone who claims she was a PT and done a course and knows it all about diet and exercise she has resorted to slimming injections 🤔 aye okay fanny. Since you read here baldy… are you going to address the slimming injections? And why you preach body positivity and tell woman to embrace and love what they have even though you are very unhappy since you have resorted to injections? Whats your explanation going to be for you sudden sooked in methadone Mike face and rapid weight loss???
Methadone Mike face 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Didn’t think that one through 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Really roomy and stretchy and a M still wasn’t big enough 🙃
Aw hell , she 'll be down to a size 8 in a few weeks before me know it , walking miracle injecting that se ! 🥴 I'm not fixated on sizes , just own it . but mind it's a large and she's got loads of room on that recent vid . That's why she said the size for once .😆

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Aw hell , she 'll be down to a size 8 in a few weeks before me know it , walking miracle injecting that se ! 🥴 I'm not fixated on sizes , just own it . but mind it's a large and she's got loads of room on that recent vid . That's why she said the size for once .😆
Aye exactly…. I am a bit intrigued as to what she’s going to tell her huns when she goes from an 18 to an 8 in a matter of weeks or are they that fing stupid they will believe it’s diet and exercise 🥴🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Wonder how she will explain that one . Can't keep anything to herself when shes healthy eating or hammering the gym cos she always has to look for praise . Acting like her weight doesn't bother her when it clearly does . Lets wait for this whopper :rolleyes:
You still need to be in a calorie deficit on these injections don’t you which is why I don’t get the hype. From what I read the average person loses much the same weight per week on a decent diet without injections and none of side effects or flabby skin. I can understand its use for those who are very obese or medical reasons but not a lazy quick fix. I lost 2 stone in 8 weeks with Fast800, that’s the guy, Dr Michael Moseley who went missing in Greece, by following the food plan and exercise. That was my lockdown weight gain with stopping smoking weight gain on top 😄 I‘m now back to a healthy eating way of life and full of energy.