Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
FML
I think I’ve just passed out

She finally admitted she’s a Large but listen to the first part of the video …. She honestly did not want to say it at allll which is why she didn’t. She couldn’t bring herself to say it hahahhaa has someone been told off
Literally just watched this vid and ran to here, never checked if it had been posted first 🙈 soz!

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Dogs and quite big dogs on a trampoline with a child who has problems with his legs!!! Also dogs enclosed with a child! First off Steph... never a trust a dog and secondly why would you when your son has sore legs! Absolute walloper!!!

In the space of 24 hours you have driven dangerously and now you have allowed two dogs in an enclosed trampoline with a 5 year old!! You are clearly thick as do!!

Ps get some sand bags down over the feet of the trampoline before it flies into your big unblinded Windows! The wind from your gob when you roar at that poor kid will send it flying!!

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You still need to be in a calorie deficit on these injections don’t you which is why I don’t get the hype. From what I read the average person loses much the same weight per week on a decent diet without injections and none of side effects or flabby skin. I can understand its use for those who are very obese or medical reasons but not a lazy quick fix. I lost 2 stone in 8 weeks with Fast800, that’s the guy, Dr Michael Moseley who went missing in Greece, by following the food plan and exercise. That was my lockdown weight gain with stopping smoking weight gain on top 😄 I‘m now back to a healthy eating way of life and full of energy.
Good work lady!
I’m so sad about Michael Moseley 🙁

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Dogs and quite big dogs on a trampoline with a child who has problems with his legs!!! Also dogs enclosed with a child! First off Steph... never a trust a dog and secondly why would you when your son has sore legs! Absolute walloper!!!

In the space of 24 hours you have driven dangerously and now you have allowed two dogs in an enclosed trampoline with a 5 year old!! You are clearly thick as do!!

Ps get some sand bags down over the feet of the trampoline before it flies into your big unblinded Windows! The wind from your gob when you roar at that poor kid will send it flying!!
Damn you shouldn’t have told her! Would have been more fun to see a broken window or for it to end up in with the cows overnight 🤣

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I suspect Vav got this enclosed dog pen (free of course) to put Max in so she can sit indoors and video herself without him interrupting. You're so predictable you nasty, nasty woman! 😡😡
I'm so angry at this. Dogs enclosed in a trampoline with a child! I have two dogs myself and I have never and would never trust them with my kids even though they are lovely gentle wee souls I wouldn't fully trust them. 😠

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Damn you shouldn’t have told her! Would have been more fun to see a broken window or for it to end up in with the cows overnight 🤣
Hey there's time yet! That is a mega open area and one gust and that'll be off like her knickers. I'd pay to see Vav chasing a trampoline on that road or even better climbing a drywall with her mooslover and half chewed steve maddens! 🤣🤣🤣