Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Again ….. just catching up on here ……. Christ almighty, the first thing that strikes me about the “construction” video is that 10% of it is genuine.

Talk about acting up for a camera Vag!!!!
All of that false laughing, joking around and generally being a b boss Mum? Nope, don’t buy it. Not for one minute.

Falae
False
False

And the dogs on the trampoline give me the heebie geebies.

Insert: shiver

Edit: I am DELIGHTED for wee Max that he actually has something to play with other than a bloody iPad.

Mar 8, 2024
Again ….. just catching up on here ……. Christ almighty, the first thing that strikes me about the “construction” video is that 10% of it is genuine.

Talk about acting up fir a camera Vag!!!!
All of that false laughing, joking around and venerly being a b boss Mum? Nope, don’t buy it. Not for one minute.

Falae
False
False

And the dogs on the trampoline give me the heebie geebies.

Insert: shiver
Yeah it’s all fake. Soon as she presses record it’s all fake

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If only she had done it sooner ..the whole summer is practically over . Too busy flying to Ibiza and firing into randoms
Oh I wish I had posted my wish list for max sooner. Imagined being shamed into buying toys for your child by strangers on the internet. Will be great for the benefits office to re evaluate her PIP etc when they can now watch him and see all his abilities 👍🏼😉

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
You still need to be in a calorie deficit on these injections don’t you which is why I don’t get the hype. From what I read the average person loses much the same weight per week on a decent diet without injections and none of side effects or flabby skin. I can understand its use for those who are very obese or medical reasons but not a lazy quick fix. I lost 2 stone in 8 weeks with Fast800, that’s the guy, Dr Michael Moseley who went missing in Greece, by following the food plan and exercise. That was my lockdown weight gain with stopping smoking weight gain on top 😄 I‘m now back to a healthy eating way of life and full of energy.
I think they suppress your appetite . My boss has recently been diagnosed with diabetes and has lost almost 4 stone from semiglutide medication which is the main ingredient of the jab . I think you have to increase the dose which can cause stomach upsets etc . It can be very dangerous especially when not being monitored by a health professional , so I’m surprised at her taking it when she has Max to look after . All these people taking this medication for weight loss are going to cause shortages where the people that need it can’t get it

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I think they suppress your appetite . My boss has recently been diagnosed with diabetes and has lost almost 4 stone from semiglutide medication which is the main ingredient of the jab . I think you have to increase the dose which can cause stomach upsets etc . It can be very dangerous especially when not being monitored by a health professional , so I’m surprised at her taking it when she has Max to look after . All these people taking this medication for weight loss are going to cause shortages where the people that need it can’t get it
He’s clearly one of those who needed it, as I said very obese and those with medical conditions where losing weight can help. Those taking it as a lazy fix wont keep the weigh off without a lifestyle change, whereas those in the other groups will strive to maintain it due to the health benefits

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Absolutely delighted for max he has his trampoline and swing set he won’t be on the swing set much as vav won’t go out in the garden with him to use it but the trampoline has a zip enclosure so he will be on that loads and her garden is so open that trampoline even with sand bags on that slabs will be off just you wait Steph, but how tragic that you have been shamed yes shamed because you read her into buying your son outdoor play things, now the real fun starts as you will have to be out with him at every moment Steph to watch him, I and many others wouldn’t have chose to rent a house with a garden like that with non Sen children but with a Sen child it is just ridiculous, I hope you spend so much less time on your phone because max is wanting out to play enjoy your garden max you deserve it after making your disgrace of a mother money.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So butch Lyndz is the auntie partner funny how she hasn’t commented before and you can’t even get a village Steph no one in Ellon or Aberdeen even offered you a van or a handy manny to build your units in your content room you had to get your aunties gf to help you and a granda with a walking stick pinch you that you are so liked but your followers still believe you are 🤣
IMG_4053.jpeg