Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I'm so angry at this. Dogs enclosed in a trampoline with a child! I have two dogs myself and I have never and would never trust them with my kids even though they are lovely gentle wee souls I wouldn't fully trust them. 😠
Most injuries coming through A&E with young kids ... is ..... kids injuring themselves on Trampolines .. too many in at 1 time & animals being in with them ... watch this space cause she'll use it a a safe space and not observing him and with CP can't see how this benefits him.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Most injuries coming through A&E with young kids ... is ..... kids injuring themselves on Trampolines .. too many in at 1 time & animals being in with them ... watch this space cause she'll use it a a safe space and not observing him and with CP can't see how this benefits him.
It definitely doesn’t benefit him. But it BENEFITS her and that’s all she cares about

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Exactly she won't be able to cope with M then no way. He has no boundaries and no routine at all. Do you remember when someone said about rest bite? Wow she pinned the comment and went in on the woman. One of my friends never thought she would need to put her daughter to rest bite, she does now and you know what she loves it. She is going to be screwed when M is older x
She really is and she has no right to judge people who use it as she does not know what lies ahead for her!!

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I hope she sends Aimee some so she can spray her whole body with it.
Yeah let’s not talk about the big words because you don’t know what they are or what they do
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqqbdcfog65ijue3k5i0.mp4
She clearly isn't aware why she breaks out around her nose cheek area ... give you hint VaV... your face is represents your body , example your chin area is hormones.. if you know ,you know 🤣 also collidial silver is cheaper with no toxic chemicals in it 👍

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve no idea however I can 100% guarantee you that beefy is to blame 😉 Chlesea hasn’t conformed to her rules and regulations as a friend I bet you and that’s when she turns nasty. Beefys way or the highway 🛣️
See I thought Chelsea was the kind of friend Steph would want someone she can control and blow smoke up her arse, Chelsea was so grateful to Steph for helping her with the confidence to post on Tik tok and put up posts selling things.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Theirs Nothing wrong with respite and can be valuable asset for people needs a break from being a care giver,she is doing that boy a disservice by being a beep because it’s not to think of what is best for max but for her I hope the school pull her up on her sty parenting they will defo notice he can so much more and be watching her like a hawk.

I think my friend thought she would not need it. It's there middle child, the oldest has moved out and they feel that for the them to do things with the youngest she goes into restbite❤️ she bloody loves it. Now this is a girl who need need care for the rest of her life, one thing my friend has never said or expects is for they other 2 kids to take care of their sibling when the mum and dad have passed never. She has no clue what a struggling mum is no clue. She has no time for that lad, and does not want to put time into him and his needs. She is and will always be such a selfish person and only one she cares about is her self xx

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So she said last week that she didn’t want to have a day off and just post selling Videos but in the last few days has done 5 between clothes,make up and skincare and they are all doing s she sells absolutely nowhere near amount of followers she had and even the loyal Huns aren’t bothering so what you said last week is totally pish Steph you are turning into Cherine.
Perhaps the money is drying up so selling any old crap. Pinch me

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She really is and she has no right to judge people who use it as she does not know what lies ahead for her!!

I know t. She could of answered it differently saying she does not know what lies ahead for M and her and would not like to think she would need to do that put him into restbite. She was raging someone asked her. Was along the lines you are asking a mother of a 3 year old boy if she would of put him in restbite.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I do it for parents who work and don’t have all the family input she has. It just gives them time to themselves but it’s usually so they can get housework done. Some families desperately need this little bit of help.

What I can’t get my head around is why she doesn’t use now next then boards or makaton. It’s so nice when they point to pictures of things they want to do, not just me telling them what’s happening. We sometimes laugh and start bargaining over things. giant egg timers are good too so they know when it runs out it’s time to brush teeth or whatever. Most of the youngsters I have are non verbal and all of them respond so well and are able to communicate. It’s absolutely necessary because it helps with boundaries and understanding simple rules. M won’t be small forever, once he starts getting frustrated and he’s big there is no chance of her managing him. Even if she doesn’t do a course she could learn simple signs, even 2 a week, surely she can find time for that 😳

Actually probably not, she’s a t.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I know t. She could of answered it differently saying she does not know what lies ahead for M and her and would not like to think she would need to do that put him into restbite. She was raging someone asked her. Was along the lines you are asking a mother of a 3 year old boy if she would of put him in restbite.
It's not just for you VaV , it's for Max too.. honestly thick as 💩

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Plz if you have sensitive skin stay away from this fin stupid spray it’s full of chemicals and salt if it’s gonna do anything it’s gonna dry your skin out ROBERTSON though make up and skin care was your thing your absolutely not into skin care cause you would know this is nothing but food additive salt and se causes sneezing dermatitis, skin irritation, breathing problems and an endless list of crap absolutely dick head!
Absolutely totally unnecessary
Wash your face with a gentle antibacterial cleanser if you need to but not this 🫣

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Same old pattern with you beefy flaps isn’t it? You are becoming more and more predictable it’s scary.

P due home and the manic mood is suddenly lifting because you are getting rid of M. Stop behaving like you are worried and sad about him going away for a week when actually you canny wait. We have all seen how much you can’t be bothered with and how much you aren’t coping with that wee loon. Thank goodness for P I’m sure M will have a lovely week and lots of engagement and stimulation. How you can compare yourself to other struggling sen parents is beyond me. You have everyone running after and helping your big fat nappy arse. That poor wee boy 😞

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Isn’t it strange she’s only ever happy when she knows max is going away for a week.

No sad, black and white videos, no clap blacks all because she’s genuinely deep down happy that she’s not going to have him for a full week.

Cue 2 weeks from now, black and white, can’t cope, single parenting is soooo hard crying videos.

Poor boy
Oh my… I just said and posted this at the same time as you!! Good to know I’m not the only one who sees this. The manic high happy beefy returns she has zero time for that wee boy and can’t wait to get rid. It’s absolutely tragic poor wee thing.