Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Actually pissing myself at her cards in a jar . She thought they were affirmations and they’re bible quotes 😂😂 I’ve never seen so much crap in my life . Been so buzzzzyy guys . Try having a real job you t
Fk , she'll be Mystic Meg next , doing readings . Bet the huns would fall for that aswell . She could be dressed like Shawbag doing lives , could you imagine.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her uniform video trying to force out a tear, the nursery know what’s best for max and he is going to a Sen school it’s not mainstream he is getting forced into like other children are you are a selfish beep Steph making it all about your feeling. Didn’t get him a character school bag as are you expecting max to carry a school bag with nappies, meds and his school lunch two bags should be used and you should of got him a peppa pig bag also you are not someone who goes about n about you don’t want to go anywhere incase you meet people out nothing to do with your children that’s why you bought the trampoline and swing to isolate max at home and his school HB will do an Amazing job with max much better than you will ever do I bet the teachers are dreading having to deal with you and I hope you get told off for trying to film their like you did at his nursery you clown.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
All I heard in that school Haul video was how she felt, and what max CANT do!!

Stephanie seriously get a grip. How you feel isn't relevant here, imagine M and how he feels just because he can't verbalise his feelings you can guarantee he will be frightened, unsure, anxious and all the other feels a young child has going to school. He will not be the first SEN child to start school nor will he be the last and you csn guarantee just like any other he will be the same regardless of his needs. Stop using his disability he is more than just autism and CP he's a little boy who starting a big journey just like his peers!!

Secondly, stop focusing on what he CAN’T do!! There is children out there who can't walk, will never hear their peers or laugh, some will never see their classrooms because they are blind, they will never explore because they are wheelchair bound! Some may never get to taste a watermelon because they are tube fed and some may never see primary 7!! You need to look at the bigger picture yes he has challenges but he can do a lot of things! You just don't give him a chance! So sad!

Your son can explore, he can laugh, enjoy play and looking at the world around him. He will see see his classroom and his teachers and peers, he will taste his creations and be excited when he paints a picture. He may not speak now but don't write him off just because he cant do a zip, or a button or his own shoes! Be grateful for what he can do because there are mams and dad's out there praying their child lives to see high school.

Pack it in and focus on his successes. You are exactly the same with L she isn't clever so she doesn't need to sit exams. Go and get her a tutor and give her the opportunities you never had instead of blaming it on everyone else! I pay 50 quid a week for a tutor because my girl struggled with chemistry I didn't write her off!! Wise up and be a mum ffs!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my… I just said and posted this at the same time as you!! Good to know I’m not the only one who sees this. The manic high happy beefy returns she has zero time for that wee boy and can’t wait to get rid. It’s absolutely tragic poor wee thing.
Yeah she can’t contain her excitement about it. Banging on about work work work. She’s a fing dickhead.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yeah she can’t contain her excitement about it. Banging on about work work work. She’s a fing dickhead.
Funny how it was mentioned she hasn’t been to BPerfect for a while and boom she is going next Tuesday I hope the staff are ready for moaning and overpowering Steph to visit it will be a stark contrast to annalivia being their Brendan needs to get his head out of his head and ditch that loser of a woman.

Mar 8, 2024
Funny how it was mentioned she hasn’t been to BPerfect for a while and boom she is going next Tuesday I hope the staff are ready for moaning and overpowering Steph to visit it will be a stark contrast to annalivia being their Brendan needs to get his head out of his head and ditch that loser of a woman.
She will be stomping around the place as if she’s the owner, looking her nose down on the young, slim pretty girls cus she’s so jealous of them. She’s a nasty t with a proper poisonous streak.

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Thought a few months ago she was telling her followers not to buy anything from next and was tagging them in because of Steven’s funny videos you like to spread hate don’t you Steph and then watch with clean hands.
IMG_4082.png
Did she get him his peppa pig bag?? Can't see as part of the blocked clan!