Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
We had at least 3-4 of everything as my kids always got dirty plus who buys their kids a ted baker jacket just to rub salt into her followers wounds as they are probably struggling for money.
Yep!! I bought 4 of everything and on a pe day my son wears his kit to school. I actually bought a plastic 5 drawers unit and labelled it Monday to Friday and every Sunday I put what he needs for each of those days. Took a while to train him but now he just looks and then gets out what he needs. She has zero clue

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Yep!! I bought 4 of everything and on a pe day my son wears his kit to school. I actually bought a plastic 5 drawers unit and labelled it Monday to Friday and every Sunday I put what he needs for each of those days. Took a while to train him but now he just looks and then gets out what he needs. She has zero clue
I did this too🤣!! Good minds think alike eh😉

Jul 22, 2024
scotland
What the do is the uniform video about. Won’t show the t shirts cus the colour but let’s show him in the bath and in his nappy 😂😂😂 this t is something else.
The forcing of tears. No need for how many times she says about not believing he’s going to school. Pool up. Pool up. Why does she talk like this.
Saying all the stuff Max cant do. Maybe if she sat and spent time with him trying to teach him these things he may just pick them up and mange to do them himself. She invests no quality time into him. She just says he can’t do them so that’s that. She’s a sty mum.
Won’t show the colours for safety reasons , but 1million % will be showing them anyway when she’s filming the umpteen videos of him wearing them on his first day going to school 😵‍💫

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My son who’s in an asn school has 10 polos 10 jumpers 10 joggers and4 shoes bcos they come home ripped with holes ect plus the schools need a change I’ve seen me use all 10 for a 5 day week and still have to iron again it’s all part of the process

Max clearly can do a lot more than she says bcos he’s not got a place in an ASN base school if he needed it he would get it not just for what she says he needs!!!

I actually love this for her she has to admit he didn’t get a place!
Hope someone reminds her that she said he had a place and now she says he doesn’t. I remember people were upset because they lived nearby and couldn’t get a place. Strange to lie about that when clearly the truth would come out this September. Is she too thick to think ahead?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen