Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She’s definitely said she got a space but this is the only video that comes up

View attachment v0f044gc0000cp25ve7og65vjflcs0q0.mp4
This video boils my blood all over again, she’s putting that stigma out there for Max. As I’ve said before, my little boy got a wee girl in his nursery a Vday present and I asked him if that was his friend and he said “well mummy … doesn’t talk she only makes noises” I then learned from the wee girls auntie after that she has autism, pica, loads of additional support needs… other children don’t care that M can’t talk, can’t do things neurotypical children can etc. My son has been brought up to treat everyone the same, be kind etc therefor he didn’t see that little girls “disability” he saw her for the kind soul, always wanting to play with him, and I’m sure in nursery my son has been the one to play with her, include her in everything. it’s vag that’s making Maxs life harder! No one other than his teachers needs to know his disability. But she does it to support others and make others aware, but all she does is talk se and make it about her. The more she holds him back, the harder poor Ms life is going to be unfortunately!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Actually pissing myself at her cards in a jar . She thought they were affirmations and they’re bible quotes 😂😂 I’ve never seen so much crap in my life . Been so buzzzzyy guys . Try having a real job you t
Yeah I was in knots with that! Surely her huns now realise she will talk se and sell anything!!!
Bams!! Ha ha do they think she gives a flying do if they buy her tat?

May 24, 2024
The World
So parents of neurotypical children don’t think this, no?
Only parents with disabled children.

If you helped him develop he may actually have a chance of looking after himself.

Why is she even thinking this stuff? It’s just posted for clout. She bangs on about people using her for clout but that’s hay she does with her son, to the point of thinking about death. 💀

People don’t think like that on a normal day to day basis, why would you dampen your day like that?
IMG_9010.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024

If you helped him develop he may actually have a chance of looking after himself.

Why is she even thinking this stuff? It’s just posted for clout. She bangs on about people using her for clout but that’s hay she does with her son, to the point of thinking about death. 💀

People don’t think like that on a normal day to day basis, why would you dampen your day like that?
IMG_9010.jpeg
Exactly this. All parents can worry when their child is starting school. I know I did but it certainly wasn't for the lack of preparation we done for it.
She is such a t!
He deserves so much better than her 😞

Mar 8, 2024

IMG_9010.jpeg
Just read it properly and seen she's now on about not being here at all, thought it was about starting school at first ....as Aimee would say, same but different... still using him for some engagement regardless of what it is 😕

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
More folk asking if he is going to a Sen school and why like a comment asking if he is going to a Sen school if he isn’t she has totally tricked her followers into thinking he was going to a Sen school I think, and not sure if that can be done in Scotland keeping him at nursery till he was 6 but she totally would have, if she had the choice.
IMG_4090.jpeg IMG_4089.jpeg
I’ve deferred my youngest on my own thoughts and evidence/reports from his nursery (on the pathway waiting list) he’ll be 6 when he goes to school next year he’s in nappies at night and can speak it can be done in Scotland but max obviously more than ready for p1 or they would have put a request in to defer! She would lose it anyway bcos it’s based on the professionals reports he can obviously do a lot more than she portrays or they would have said he’s not ready for it

Last edited: