Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Why is it upto her little brother and lily to look after max and they would probably do a better job of your t parenting Steph, lily is not their to give up her life to look after her brother and also so your fing behaviour is to make as much money thru lies and drama but yet you waste £24 grand on a year of rent. Wow
IMG_4099.jpeg
Holy do wow I’ve no words 😡 what if they don’t want to? What about their own family? What if they want to travel or move away? They basically can’t?? What a fed up family I am not surprised beefy is fed in the head having that as a mother!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Holy do wow I’ve no words 😡 what if they don’t want to? What about their own family? What if they want to travel or move away? They basically can’t?? What a fed up family I am not surprised beefy is fed in the head having that as a mother!!
And like tattle have said if something happened to Steph his dad would get him mad Pam is just a thick as her daughter is not a brother or a daughter with a slapped arse so basically they aren’t allowed a life.

minime89

Apr 14, 2024
Uk
She really is a t. BTW steFANNY you can get the bigger size bags in characters etc my sons away to start P1 and has chosen a normal size mario bag, there was plenty other cartoons etc to choose from, your just a materialistic b. I've just came across an account MammaandTommy, now that's how you be an inspiring SEN mum. She is absolutely amazing with her wee boy. You are just a lazy b who is embarresed to have an autistic child. Poor Max. My heart actually aches for him.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
She is so over the top with her actions and hand movements. Then glasses are horrific. The coleslaw looks horrific.
She’s just been so so bizzy. It’s fing embarrassing how much she has to go on about it to prove she’s so bizzy. Been in her Jarmies all day 🙈 sweating and cooking in them and she will sleep in them. Dirty b
No wonder her legs are so fat she never moves them . That kids got no chance with her and her mother being around him so much . She isn't coping with max hence her mum standing in under the guise of steph being too bizzy . She finds it too hard to concentrate on clarting her face in makeup and making embarrassing tiktoks when max is stimming. She hates it and I think deep down she resents max

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Was it a video in the car that she appeared to be shocked after seeing the school had kids with more complex needs than M? For some strange reason she didn’t expect that, perhaps she changed her mind after trying to get him a place
That's exactly whats happened spanor on tattle hit the nail on the head with her comment . She saw what her potential reality could be when she saw all those kids with complex needs in wheelchairs and would have been shocked . Surely she would have done her research on CP etc and would have expected it . Waken up steph

May 24, 2024
The World
Just read it properly and seen she's now on about not being here at all, thought it was about starting school at first ....as Aimee would say, same but different... still using him for some engagement regardless of what it is 😕

These pathos posts are sickening. Using death and disability for engagement.
She doesn’t realise how fing privileged she is not to have health worries.
There are people out there battling deadly illnesses who really do fear about death and leaving their children.

She’s sat on a swing, two perfectly healthy people and she’s talking about dying.
do off you silly t.

May 24, 2024
The World
IMG_6731.jpeg And another belter blast from the past….size 10 here she says I’m sorry beefy but you are NOT a size up from this now (12) like you claim you are , you are a whole different body and have morphed into an orca. I also cant see you ever being a 6/8 on the bottom ever it’s always had a mighty big arse and legs babe 💋
She wouldn’t get an arm in that jacket. Would move her to try it on. Also would love her to try move the steering wheel when wearing it. That’s the real test 🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Why is it upto her little brother and lily to look after max and they would probably do a better job of your t parenting Steph, lily is not their to give up her life to look after her brother and also so your fing behaviour is to make as much money thru lies and drama but yet you waste £24 grand on a year of rent. Wow
IMG_4099.jpeg
She’s a rocket