Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
First of all Max has a dad and his family. It won't be up to lily and kieran yo raise max god forbid anything happens . Wait till she goes through guardianship. Petr will have a say it won't be down to her and her rules. I'm currently going through this and luckily have family members willing to step in just in case .
How awful for you. She really does put some bullshit out there doesn’t she. Using that for a post and engagement when it’s a sad reality for some people.
She disgusts me 🤬

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
He has a daddy, maybe he will re marry when he’s got over the trauma of realising she was a massive mistake. So he will have a dad and step mummy 👍🏼
Yes and said new step mummy will be allowed a say In maxs parenting . I think Petr will end up with Someone really intelligent, classy and cultured and that will torture steph . Maybe already in the making 🤔

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Why is it upto her little brother and lily to look after max and they would probably do a better job of your t parenting Steph, lily is not their to give up her life to look after her brother and also so your fing behaviour is to make as much money thru lies and drama but yet you waste £24 grand on a year of rent. Wow
IMG_4099.jpeg
Steph controls lilly and will Try and groom her to feel like she needs to be maxs carer but all it will take is lilly to fall in love with some bloke that wants to move to a new area and she will have no control over a young lass in love and I hope that happens for Lilly .

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
That skirt is far to tight on her you need to size up Steph the pattern is stretched to do .
IMG_4101.png
Is that maxs dog toy in the background?
Honestly? How is that allowed? Wtf was she thinking? It’s vile! Giving a kiddie a dog toy to chew on?? Wonder if his gums and teeth and going to be damaged? She won’t care as long as she gets peace to make tiktoks! Be a parent !!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Hands up if you think she can sit down in this skirt? check the stitching. It’s a meedjum which is weird as one of the reviews said they were going to reorder in a 10 because the small was a bit clingy for them, also said a bit see through (Vav said it’s not) another said their one arrived with clooks in the material

Attachments

• IMG_4238.jpeg
    IMG_4238.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Hands up if you think she can sit down in this skirt? It’s a meedjum which is weird as one of the reviews said they were going to reorder in a 10 because the small was a bit clingy for them, also said a bit see through (Vav said it’s not) another said their one arrived with clooks in the material
Imagine those legs in the background are meant to be straight 😆

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Honestly? How is that allowed? Wtf was she thinking? It’s vile! Giving a kiddie a dog toy to chew on?? Wonder if his gums and teeth and going to be damaged? She won’t care as long as she gets peace to make tiktoks! Be a parent !!!
It will be thrown at him just like a dog I've saw her do it with food to shut him up from pestering her when she's making her pointless videos

LaMomo

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Max’s dog toy? Oh for the love of fk! I thought it was her ’me time’ toy 😂
I don’t know what’s worse

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I don't think he is going to the school attached to his nursery. The primary local to her has an asn base. Also the Scottish government had changed it so all P1-P3 will start in mainstream unless excpetional circumstances apply. Our sen school.lost 2 eyp because if this.so I think he is going mainstream. Hence the not carry a pack of nappies in.
I said he'd be mainstream school ie he does not tick enough boxes for O.B. on a post of hers last term.. she went off on one. 🤣Told you so VaV 🖕🏼🤣 you hold M back ... he'll regress cause you don't do enough for him.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I said he'd be mainstream school ie he does not tick enough boxes for O.B. on a post of hers last term.. she went off on one. 🤣Told you so VaV 🖕🏼🤣 you hold M back ... he'll regress cause you don't do enough for him.
Is it HB I really dont think it’s the primary school in Ellon as she still has to drop off lily at her school.