Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My wee dude who’s 7 is literally just into characters still loves peppa pig paw patrol ect but now Spider-Man ect and he chose his own Spider-Man bag this year from p1 -p2 he got peppa pig or paw patrol what ever he wanted she’s a fing materialistic cow!!!

And why the hell does she act like she’s the only person on the planet with an ASN kid!

Because she really does think she is the only one going through anything like this and god forbid asks her something or to try and offer advice she shuts that down straight away. Only person who should be educated is vav.

He is just a wee dude ❤️❤️ he's coming on so much and that's all down to you. M is no where like your wee one and he is even potty trained. She ain't even tried that's why he is not out of Naples.

I've said it before you are the best mama to all 4 of them babes, but especially your boys xxx

Mar 8, 2024
These pathos posts are sickening. Using death and disability for engagement.
She doesn’t realise how fing privileged she is not to have health worries.
There are people out there battling deadly illnesses who really do fear about death and leaving their children.

She’s sat on a swing, two perfectly healthy people and she’s talking about dying.
do off you silly t.
100% ❤️

And a million % is a t 😡

what.is.up

Aug 10, 2024
turriff
There’s nae much you can do with that quine unfortunately
Dont see why leanne is being brought up here. She is a lovely person and a very good friend.
There is something wrong with people who diss on people for nothing or how they look.
Vavron on the other hand deserves everything that she gets, she is unhinged as are the rest of them.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Dont see why leanne is being brought up here. She is a lovely person and a very good friend.
There is something wrong with people who diss on people for nothing or how they look.
Vavron on the other hand deserves everything that she gets, she is unhinged as are the rest of them.
Oh we have a Leanne fan here, she was happy to insert herself in vav comments at one point about trolls and it’s a forum don’t like it you didn’t have to sign up 😁

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Oh we have a Leanne fan here, she was happy to insert herself in vav comments at one point about trolls and it’s a forum don’t like it you didn’t have to sign up 😁
Page just been made 😂 a very contradictory Leanne fan… it’s not okay to s folks looks but it’s okay to s vavs 🥴🤣🤣 but not Leanne cuz it’s her pal…aye okay

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
So she leaves max in the house to go and see cows everyday? Yeh that’s lies you fing t.

That post yesterday on the swing was nothing more than a narc parenting post because max is away to spent time in a far better environment than you can provide. You need to sort out what you’re feeling and not lie to yourself hun. Maybe see a therapist 🤦🏻‍♀️

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I did this too🤣!! Good minds think alike eh😉
Great minds and and clearly we are parents looking at ways to make life easier for our babies.

I have a colourful semantics timetable on my fridge and my boy knows he is blue. He is verbal and can read but if he couldn't do those things I would have created visuals.

She could be doing so much more for that boy.

what.is.up

Aug 10, 2024
turriff
You people are showing yourselves to be in the same league as vavron, perhaps not to the extent vavron is but I’m going out on a limb and will bring out the jealousy card any woman bringing another woman down and slating people’s looks are mentally unwell.