Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
You people are showing yourselves to be in the same league as vavron, perhaps not to the extent vavron is but I’m going out on a limb and will bring out the jealousy card any woman bringing another woman down and slating people’s looks are mentally unwell.
I really, really wish that there was a “for eff’s sake” reaction button on here because what you have just said is so contradictory and reeks of double standards.

Please feel free to leave this conversation.

Edit to add: Ref: trundling out the old jealousy card: Don‘t be so ridiculous! Please. You are embarrassing yourself. For the life of me, I cannot see what there is to be jealous of.

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You people are showing yourselves to be in the same league as vavron, perhaps not to the extent vavron is but I’m going out on a limb and will bring out the jealousy card any woman bringing another woman down and slating people’s looks are mentally unwell.
Jealous of Leanne from bounty are you ok this Saturday morning 😆 like I said if you don’t like what is being spoken about then you didn’t need to make an account , Leanne was quite happy to insert herself in vav drama and just pointing out she is a clown aswell from Aberdeenshire.

May 24, 2024
The World
No clue who you are talking about to be jealous of them 🤷‍♀️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
No clue who you are talking about to be jealous of them 🤷‍♀️
She is getting her knickers in a twist about Leanne from bounty who gifted Steph cuddly toys but was quite happy to be in her live and comments slagging off folk in Aberdeen for not liking vav maybe folk need to look closer who they are pals with. What’s up is obviously Leanne as she loves a arguments 😆

what.is.up

Aug 10, 2024
turriff
I really, really wish that there was a “for eff’s sake” reaction button on here because what you have just said is so contradictory and reeks of double standards.

Please feel free to leave this conversation.

Edit to add: Ref: trundling out the old jealousy card: Don‘t be so ridiculous! Please. You are embarrassing yourself. For the life of me, I cannot see what there is to be jealous of.
Nothing contradictory about it.

what.is.up

Aug 10, 2024
turriff
She is getting her knickers in a twist about Leanne from bounty who gifted Steph cuddly toys but was quite happy to be in her live and comments slagging off folk in Aberdeen for not liking vav maybe folk need to look closer who they are pals with. What’s up is obviously Leanne as she loves a arguments 😆
😂 wrong spy ! Try again I’m in no way connected to Leanne or bounty. I know her from years back. Keep guessing

May 24, 2024
The World
Still not jealous of her whoever she is, nothing to say on her either.
However do think there is something missing with anyone who supports Vav, and they are local and knows her history.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She can’t hide the desperada any more can she or how her pea brain processes things such as addressing cows as boys and not ladies 🤷‍♀️ Both those videos were absolute cringe. Housekeeping tip for you Steph, crush things before putting in the recycle bin and squeeze the air out of bin bags before tying up. No man desperation required or a bin crusher. Your content is dire