Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
You people are showing yourselves to be in the same league as vavron, perhaps not to the extent vavron is but I’m going out on a limb and will bring out the jealousy card any woman bringing another woman down and slating people’s looks are mentally unwell.
The jealousy card? Oh puuulease! One person made a comment regarding possible work on her face and another made a comment about her looks. I suppose you live your life in the Emperor has no clothes matrix where you observe no changes in people and wouldn’t say wtf has Madonna done to her face 🤷‍♀️ I don’t see Leanne enough to know if she has had recent work but if she has and it’s not looking good then she would be doing herself a favour if she took criticism onboard and looked for a better aesthetician. Slating Vav is mainly down to her excessive use of filters. That’s called being observant not a mental illness

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
You people are showing yourselves to be in the same league as vavron, perhaps not to the extent vavron is but I’m going out on a limb and will bring out the jealousy card any woman bringing another woman down and slating people’s looks are mentally unwell.
Not as mentally ill and evil as colluding with a child abuser tho ?

Mar 8, 2024
Just catching up.. what the do is the cows video? The way she’s got her hand under her chin and smiling (manically I might add) as is she’s all sweet and lovely. Get to do. She is now claiming she goes out see the cows every single day.. no she absolutely fing does not. Calling the cows boys?! Honestly this t is so stupid. She talks to the cows in the same ridiculous voice she talks to max. And the fing bin video. This t is absolutely nuts.
Her blusher advert is s.
That skirt is s.
The shirt is s.
Her fing stupid bow is s.
Her whole attitude is s.
She fing loves herself. And I don’t get it.
More sympathy bating with the swing video. More fake affection towards Max cus she’s filming it. She’s just a fing t

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
By the looks of it you don’t have much more your actually quite pathetic. I pity your existence as much as Vavron.
Sweetie, you really DO need that dictionary because you clearly can’t spell properly.

In your opening sentence, the correct spelling of YOU’RE (actually quite pathetic) is most definitely not your.

You are = you’re

May 24, 2024
The World
Folk commenting on Chelsea posts are the same ones who commented on vav post are they aware it’s vav who is probably effecting Chelsea mental health as their is definitely something gone down and not a peep from either of them on each others post, I actually feel sorry for Chelsea as yet again vav using someone for her own gain.
IMG_4113.jpeg IMG_4115.jpeg IMG_4114.jpeg
Where’s her inspirational friend Vav in the comments? The one she’s admired for so long and adores her son Max? #Cringe

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
But enough to know she is a good person from years back 🤣🤣 aye ok and I can’t be arsed to guess she is a clown like vav and she is obviously doing something weird to her face end of 😁
The drama she caused because she had her lips done and didn’t like people talking about them?
Sorry they were bad! Everyone was laughing at those lips! She even made a tshirt about those lips so she kept the gossip up.
Look people talk about people it’s human nature. This is a forum for talking, we talk s, we talk nice too, we talk to each other and help each other.
People can talk s about us. We are adults and realise this.
But I have to say this.
You can’t sit with us 😆

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The drama she caused because she had her lips done and didn’t like people talking about them?
Sorry they were bad! Everyone was laughing at those lips! She even made a tshirt about those lips so she kept the gossip up.
Look people talk about people it’s human nature. This is a forum for talking, we talk s, we talk nice too, we talk to each other and help each other.
People can talk s about us. We are adults and realise this.
But I have to say this.
You can’t sit with us 😆
Oh she loved it them lips were awful like so bad and she totally milked the drama she got, she is just like vav always loves a drama she is just as fake as vav.