Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Oh she loved it them lips were awful like so bad and she totally milked the drama she got, she is just like vav always loves a drama she is just as fake as vav.
Ha ha ha ha they haunt me to this day! Put me off getting my lips done, I wanted her to tag who did them so I knew to avoid!
Also
Hell yeah! Changing lives! Nah just glamorizing gambling on social media….

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Well, it looks like you DO need that dictionary sweetie because you clearly can’t spell.

The correct spelling of YOU’RE in this instance is most definitely not your.

And your grammar isn’t great.
Well that gives
Folk commenting on Chelsea posts are the same ones who commented on vav post are they aware it’s vav who is probably effecting Chelsea mental health as their is definitely something gone down and not a peep from either of them on each others post, I actually feel sorry for Chelsea as yet again vav using someone for her own gain.
IMG_4113.jpeg IMG_4115.jpeg

Folk commenting on Chelsea posts are the same ones who commented on vav post are they aware it’s vav who is probably effecting Chelsea mental health as their is definitely something gone down and not a peep from either of them on each others post, I actually feel sorry for Chelsea as yet again vav using someone for her own gain.
IMG_4113.jpeg IMG_4115.jpeg IMG_4114.jpeg
I think your right about Chelsea but surely people would know what vavs like ? Let's keep posting the truth so there's less and less chance of her acquiring any more victims . Chelsea speak up and we'll all be behind you and forgive you for your stupidity in getting involved with that crack pot. We did try and warn you .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well that gives

I think your right about Chelsea but surely people would know what vavs like ? Let's keep posting the truth so there's less and less chance of her acquiring any more victims . Chelsea speak up and we'll all be behind you and forgive you for your stupidity in getting involved with that crack pot. We did try and warn you .
100% she was warned but nope she lets vav use her for her own gain.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
What’s with the creepy wink she does in the videos 😭 Gad 🤮 Also zoom in on the skirt video, the seams are that stretched you can see the threads

The amount of profit they make from the competition is mind blowing.
It’s really scary reading the comments of people saying oh I wish I had some money to buy a few tickets but skint. I just hope these people don’t have kids going without. Gambling is an addiction and I have seen kids go without as the parents have gambled away their money, it’s a vicious circle and I do wonder when Facebook will clamp down on this?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
1000% showed her address for a split second knowing someone would pause and zoom to send her stuff.
She’s looking right at the address as she pretend slips her hand away 🥱

She’s so fing transparent and she thinks she’s smart 🤣
I noticed that aswell her address is on a earlier thread of tattle with the picture of the house for rent 🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
1000% showed her address for a split second knowing someone would pause and zoom to send her stuff.
She’s looking right at the address as she pretend slips her hand away 🥱

She’s so fing transparent and she thinks she’s smart 🤣
She doxxes herself regularly but it’s never her fault when it results in a negative experience. Typical narc.

Where was max if he’s there on his trampoline when she was away seeing the cows this morning.

She needs to have the social as she is utterly incapable of watching max like she is meant to.

May 24, 2024
The World