Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Semantics. It’s still a holiday, a trip away from home. If I go up north and stay in a glamping pod I’d say ‘I’m on holiday’. If I went abroad to a place with a pool, I’d say ‘I’m on holiday’.

They are such a weird group of people.
They really are they just don’t like to say Steph is wrong how tragic to live your life on depending if a holiday include a pool or not or if max is visiting his grandparents or not I hope he is having an amazing time and Petr has a stunning girl their with him that his parents approve of and not like vile beefy.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Sharon Osbourne regrets ozempic because she’s lost more than she wanted to.
You can’t control this stuff once it’s in your body.
I can’t figure her out …is she sitting on that floor to make her weight loss more obvious or to hide it ? Same when she’s in her kitchen , she’s all bent over . Personally I think she’s trying to hide it so her huns don’t realise how fast it’s coming off and put 2 and 2 together and realise how much of a liar she is ! Was only a few weeks ago she was telling them all to love their bodies ! She clearly didn’t love hers !! An eating disorder and she’s putting that in her body …she really is more stupid than I thought !!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
How ridiculous do they come across saying it wasn’t a holiday to cover up she lied about it being Ms first trip away with his dad. Leaving your home and getting on a plane to visit relatives for a set period of time is a holiday/trip. Lot of them need to grow up especially the Nana unless her excuse is she‘s now Dotty Dorrie
Can never admit defeat or just come out and say simply 'that was a mistake' - we all make them were not all infallible. They're so afraid to lose face but unfortunately for them it isn't going the way they think it is because more and more people are waking up to the insignificant and pointless lies. NOONE and I mean even the best human in the world likes a liar. Trust is big to human nature.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
When she was in new york she showed a montage of him on the plane making a big deal about him away enjoying himself ON HOLIDAY with his dad. But if i think about it hard enough she was probably on the war path to winning him back for disney.... it was all for her own gain but since she didnt get what she wanted out of it - it wasn't a holiday! haha. Trust me hen any time away from your overbearing self is a holiday for that wee man!

May 24, 2024
The World
I can’t figure her out …is she sitting on that floor to make her weight loss more obvious or to hide it ? Same when she’s in her kitchen , she’s all bent over . Personally I think she’s trying to hide it so her huns don’t realise how fast it’s coming off and put 2 and 2 together and realise how much of a liar she is ! Was only a few weeks ago she was telling them all to love their bodies ! She clearly didn’t love hers !! An eating disorder and she’s putting that in her body …she really is more stupid than I thought !!
Sitting on the floor to open anything up is weird. Ever since she’s got this mirror she’s stood in front of it doing everything she managed to do before hand without it. But she wants to be seen.
She’s absolutely pathetic. She needs to grow up, the petty lies. She gets a kick out of lying and thinking she can get away with it. Narcissistic habitual liar.

Chelsea needs to come lay bare exactly what she’s like. Steph will do absolutely sweet FA.
Even her huns would think ok hang on, HAHM, now Chelsea but Steph never does anything to anyone?? SURELY even Rachel in the hat has a thinking cap she can put on from her collection???

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Or to show off her cheap ornaments

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Can never admit defeat or just come out and say simply 'that was a mistake' - we all make them were not all infallible. They're so afraid to lose face but unfortunately for them it isn't going the way they think it is because more and more people are waking up to the insignificant and pointless lies. NOONE and I mean even the best human in the world likes a liar. Trust is big to human nature.
It’s not even mistakes, it’s knowingly lying for content, lying is so easy for that family especially the women. Pathological liars

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I really like her ! Has she climbed out of vavrons ass yet Has she seen the light
I am not sure she was in her comments saying what a brilliant mummy she was not long ago I do like Taylor but she did herself no favours when she got into a debate with emz about vav but just wait Steph will be going dark as she has no content of her own.