Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She honestly just waffles a heap of s there was a issue in the nail salon place she had to wait 2 and half hours to get her nails done so didn’t have time for acrylics but on her opening s she was giving her nails a rest from acrylics which one is it Steph and your skin looks tit it’s awful for a 37 year old and if it’s not you are using a filter 🙄 next video the issue with the nail place…..

May 24, 2024
The World
She honestly just waffles a heap of s there was a issue in the nail salon place she had to wait 2 and half hours to get her nails done so didn’t have time for acrylics but on her opening s she was giving her nails a rest from acrylics which one is it Steph and your skin looks tit it’s awful for a 37 year old and if it’s not you are using a filter 🙄 next video the issue with the nail place…..
2.5 hours wait… busy busy woman.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve had ours in my sons life since the near end of the nursery/ p1 were under the disability team aswell he’s had a few current one the best so far 🤞🏻I don’t know if diff councils have their own regulations about it but up here in Glasgow area that’s what it is

And even if max wouldn’t get on with clubs ect she hasn’t tried in the slightest which is s! I took mine to an asn club and he didn’t last 2 hours we tried smaller ones and again couldn’t cope he prefers to be on his own which is totally fine but you will not get the answers to what your child can and can’t tolerate if you don’t put the work in
She is disgusting

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
They really are they just don’t like to say Steph is wrong how tragic to live your life on depending if a holiday include a pool or not or if max is visiting his grandparents or not I hope he is having an amazing time and Petr has a stunning girl their with him that his parents approve of and not like vile beefy.
Oh please tell us what she’s like, I imagine gorgeous with a kind soul because he is well fit 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What’s with the sitting down all of a sudden for hauls? Is it to hide her tree trunks? Look smaller? Very odd indeed. And the way she said turmeric….choomeric 😂😂😂😂😂 we could honestly have a beefy word pronouncing book at this point 😭
She has clearly been hitting the ozempic in time for b perfect live but I can guarantee you she will have an oversized blazer on to hide her thighs and ass. See you unfiltered and live tomorrow beefy 💋💋💋
The mirror is slimming, at certain angles they elongate you. Changing room mirrors often are like that 👍🏼can’t distract from the evil coming out of every pore though

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Sitting on the floor to open anything up is weird. Ever since she’s got this mirror she’s stood in front of it doing everything she managed to do before hand without it. But she wants to be seen.
She’s absolutely pathetic. She needs to grow up, the petty lies. She gets a kick out of lying and thinking she can get away with it. Narcissistic habitual liar.

Chelsea needs to come lay bare exactly what she’s like. Steph will do absolutely sweet FA.
Even her huns would think ok hang on, HAHM, now Chelsea but Steph never does anything to anyone?? SURELY even Rachel in the hat has a thinking cap she can put on from her collection???
I hope someone asks her in the comments if she would ever take skinny injections

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Semantics. It’s still a holiday, a trip away from home. If I go up north and stay in a glamping pod I’d say ‘I’m on holiday’. If I went abroad to a place with a pool, I’d say ‘I’m on holiday’.

They are such a weird group of people.
Because Steph wants to be the only/first one to take him on holiday. If she never sold her son on the internet and had M with someone who’s got a good job for maintenance, she wouldn’t be able to either

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
When she was in new york she showed a montage of him on the plane making a big deal about him away enjoying himself ON HOLIDAY with his dad. But if i think about it hard enough she was probably on the war path to winning him back for disney.... it was all for her own gain but since she didnt get what she wanted out of it - it wasn't a holiday! haha. Trust me hen any time away from your overbearing self is a holiday for that wee man!
I remember this too! Thought I was losing it for a second