Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Confession time!

Yesterday: was literally on the verge of placing an order with T&A - the laundry products people.

Today: there is no way on this bloody earth that I will go anywhere near that stuff now that Beefy breeks has ”bought” some.

I haven’t bought a Maybeline mascara since Vag started punting them.

I will never buy l’Oreal for the same reason.

I spend a fortune on (decent) skin care so it’s high time brands removed their heads from their backsides and realised that she does NOT encourage sales - the exact opposite in fact.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Sitting on the floor to open anything up is weird. Ever since she’s got this mirror she’s stood in front of it doing everything she managed to do before hand without it. But she wants to be seen.
She’s absolutely pathetic. She needs to grow up, the petty lies. She gets a kick out of lying and thinking she can get away with it. Narcissistic habitual liar.

Chelsea needs to come lay bare exactly what she’s like. Steph will do absolutely sweet FA.
Even her huns would think ok hang on, HAHM, now Chelsea but Steph never does anything to anyone?? SURELY even Rachel in the hat has a thinking cap she can put on from her collection???
I’m beginning to think it’s one of them magic slimming mirrors 🤣🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
And the lies keep coming, so not giving nails a rest from acrylics, the pop in place couldn’t get them done in your time. Even your fake ADHD could schedule an appointment for infills/new set, it would make your bizzy life so simple. Of course you won’t, you need content so invent or create drama that represents your sad lonely SINGLE life.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Let’s see Steph will go darker next 😆 she has no content of her own plus if she does go dark I think it would make her look even older than she does and just highlight she uses filters.
IMG_4153.png
Correct!! She is going to continue with these slimming injections and go dark and try and look like she did when she met Petr i guarantee it!! Especially if he’s got a bonnie new arm piece she will try and compete. This could be why she’s desperate for weight loss and using injections after preaching body positivity and saying she loves her bod not long ago.
Someone needs to ask her about them injections see what she does 😉

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
And the lies keep coming, so not giving nails a rest from acrylics, the pop in place couldn’t get them done in your time. Even your fake ADHD could schedule an appointment for infills/new set, it would make your bizzy life so simple. Of course you won’t, you need content so invent or create drama that represents your sad lonely SINGLE life.
She really does have a sad lonely life it’s really sad actually. No pals to go out with nothing.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’m beginning to think it’s one of them magic slimming mirrors 🤣🤣🤣
I’m not convinced as yet, she was showing all her beefiness not that long ago on holiday with the big outdoor bath. She would still use filters even if they worked that quickly so she’d be looking ultra skinny. That’s how thoopid she is

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Confession time!

Yesterday: was literally on the verge of placing an order with T&A - the laundry products people.

Today: there is no way on this bloody earth that I will go anywhere near that stuff now that Beefy breeks has ”bought” some.

I haven’t bought a Maybeline mascara since Vag started punting them.

I will never buy l’Oreal for the same reason.

I spend a fortune on (decent) skin care so it’s high time brands removed their heads from their backsides and realised that she does NOT encourage sales - the exact opposite in fact.
Exactly what I do. Anything her or Aimee sell goes on my list. I stock up on clarins, Chanel and Medik8 when it’s on offer or get Charlotte tilbury skin care and make up at the airport where’s it’s a little cheaper and you get lots of samples. Then Sephora when I’m away. I don’t need to buy anything else but I do like to try others like The Ordinary and inkey list. If she starts with that they’re going on the list 😂😂😂

Apr 26, 2024
uk
They all read here and TL, I’ve absolutely no doubt there has been times they want to cross the lines to this side because they can see what she’s like but they are too desperate for attention as much as she is
Yep they all sit on the fence, loving Vav and then popping over here and TL to catch up

There is a reason they're always in the drama! Hate watching is a thing 🫣🫣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
It’s not giving stalker. It’s giving exploitation of your son. People wouldn’t know these things if you didn’t put them out there. Classic narc defend though eh everyone the problem but you.

You’re also still not giving ‘graceful’ vibes as you talk about what you’re doing with bperfect.

‘I brought the brands together’ no you fin didn’t vav 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ for gods sake. Honestly please stop going on like you’re the first for everything! You aren’t.And honestly this is WHY you are not liked. I’m actually in Glasgow on Saturday 🙈 I might pop in and see you in the wild 😜. Thats Not a threat because I’m not a threatening pr nasty person. I just wanna see what that black aura is like in real life babes. Il be sure to be wearing some ions 😂