Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s not giving stalker. It’s giving exploitation of your son. People wouldn’t know these things if you didn’t put them out there. Classic narc defend though eh everyone the problem but you.

You’re also still not giving ‘graceful’ vibes as you talk about what you’re doing with bperfect.

‘I brought the brands together’ no you fin didn’t vav 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ for gods sake. Honestly please stop going on like you’re the first for everything! You aren’t.And honestly this is WHY you are not liked. I’m actually in Glasgow on Saturday 🙈 I might pop in and see you in the wild 😜. Thats Not a threat because I’m not a threatening pr nasty person. I just wanna see what that black aura is like in real life babes. Il be sure to be wearing some ions 😂
Stalker 🤣🤣🤣

She literally NEEDS people to be invested in her, for views to make money as she’s said countless times that’s her ‘job’. But when her lies and contradictions are highlighted people are too invested and stalking 🤣🤣🤣

I swear, look up manipulator and gaslighting in the dictionary and beefy breeks photos is right beside them.
I can’t even hate watch her.

Notice how your thread is slowing down here, even your ‘trolls’ have had enough of you.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Anytime I’m away from my house (unless with work) is a break or a holiday. I’m going to Amsterdam soon , it doesn’t have a swimming pool so does that mean it’s not a holiday?! By her logic yeah 🤣 bloody bint, he went abroad with his dad to visit family, it’s still a holiday!!!!

Getting mad about people being invested in her and Max life?? Does she hear herself?
You post everything on TT including things that should be kept private for the sake of your kids and allow anyone to save videos of your son!!! 😡
and you wouldn’t have your “real” not bought followers unless they were invested in following your content!
What a complete ring piece

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Stalker 🤣🤣🤣

She literally NEEDS people to be invested in her, for views to make money as she’s said countless times that’s her ‘job’. But when her lies and contradictions are highlighted people are too invested and stalking 🤣🤣🤣

I swear, look up manipulator and gaslighting in the dictionary and beefy breeks photos is right beside them.
I can’t even hate watch her.

Notice how your thread is slowing down here, even your ‘trolls’ have had enough of you.
You’re totally right. Not even relevant enough for trolls. Might go and have a few days off 🤣🤣 she will be stalking here and tattle for new comments like it’s crack.

May 24, 2024
The World
You’re totally right. Not even relevant enough for trolls. Might go and have a few days off 🤣🤣 she will be stalking here and tattle for new comments like it’s crack.
How many email addresses that lassie must have to make all these troll accounts to clap back to TL & CC I’d love to see.

If she wasn’t spoken about she would have zero content.
I fear how much more Max would get exploited because she doesn’t have clap back opportunities on the back of our conversations

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Not an active user but she has rattled me this morning so I had to come on & give my 2p worth. Vav hen, you are tone deaf to the world. If I had family who lived abroad and wanted to visit them, I couldn't also afford a "Tenerife holiday", therefore, I would 100% class it as a HOLIDAY. I would also be hurt if my daughter thought "oh this isn't a holiday because I'm just seeing family". Luckily I've raised her to be more grateful than you are though.

Stop lying and get out of PIP mansion and live in the real world for a day eh?

May 24, 2024
The World
Hopefully someone asks her if New York and Disney weren’t holidays then.

She’s trying to down play and diminish the meaning of the time spent with his dad.
If it helps your black soul to survive the trip then so be it. But don’t come on and tell anyone else what your definition of a holiday is that you’ve invented to soothe your ego.

Not an active user but she has rattled me this morning so I had to come on & give my 2p worth. Vav hen, you are tone deaf to the world. If I had family who lived abroad and wanted to visit them, I couldn't also afford a "Tenerife holiday", therefore, I would 100% class it as a HOLIDAY. I would also be hurt if my daughter thought "oh this isn't a holiday because I'm just seeing family". Luckily I've raised her to be more grateful than you are though.

Stop lying and get out of PIP mansion and live in the real world for a day eh?

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I would absolutely love to go see her but I’ve got friends coming over (not my mum and nana Steph, actual friends).
I bet you can feel her toxicity soon as you walk in the centre never mind the store.
I might take a wander into the city and ask her how the ozempic is . BPerfect must be short staffed and having to bring her in to cover some shifts

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Justhereforthetea, I'm the same ,but she has rattled me the past few days. Friend has a child that gets pip and the associated help, and she uses it for private physio and speech therapy. Doesn't go far right enough, but buys the recommended shoes, and sits with him and practices what they have learned at home.
There is no need for the massive house and open garden, she could have got a beautiful rental for half of what she is paying, and still lived a relatively comfortable life. When the maintenance stops what's she going to do?

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She knows all of her audience 😭 sorry what??? 😂 Mrs Gaslight strikes again!!!
She is very unhinged and unwell she needs help. No beefy you have been catching up here and TL and also making burner accounts to troll certain people about their weight me thinks. Funny how you have time on your hands and a certain lovely girl also a genuine girl who never gets hate because she not a t like you gets troll comments about her weight is it! The same girl who’s work you phoned ….yes you! Odd shaped ozempic faced t you are in no position!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7036.jpeg
    IMG_7036.jpeg
    271.9 KB · Views: 50

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She knows all of her audience 😭 sorry what??? 😂 Mrs Gaslight strikes again!!!
She is very unhinged and unwell she needs help. No beefy you have been catching up here and TL and also making burner accounts to troll certain people about their weight me thinks. Funny how you have time on your hands and a certain lovely girl also a genuine girl who never gets hate because she not a t like you gets troll comments about her weight is it! The same girl who’s work you phoned ….yes you! Odd shaped ozempic faced t you are in no position!!!
She knows her audience? No she doesn’t, she assumes that most people following her are SEN parents & single mums because that’s what she is.. however I think the majority of her “audience” are just waiting for the downfall of the rat faced t

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She knows her audience? No she doesn’t, she assumes that most people following her are SEN parents & single mums because that’s what she is.. however I think the majority of her “audience” are just waiting for the downfall of the rat faced t
Yep it’s can’t wait for the pending downfall watchers for sure 😮‍💨 she’s delusional.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
This will be ozempic face soon see if she thinks she is winning then ok 😭😂😂😂 can see it beginning already she already has a wee heed that is already mega out of proportion to her body frame so imagine what she’s gonna look like. I would never ever usually slate someone like this but this t has repeatedly slagged folk off for how they look over the years and continues to do so so you get what you deserve.

Attachments

• IMG_7041.jpeg
    IMG_7041.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 42
May 30, 2024
UK
In case she dirty deletes
How annoying is the hand clapping all through that video? Jesus Christ 🤬 Also Vav I don’t follow you on TT or Instagram but even I know Max was ON HOLIDAY with his Dad when you were in New York. Trying to make it look like his Dad doesn’t do anything or take him anywhere when he does. I would say that New York wasn’t a holiday for Aren’t We Lils because she spent the whole time filming your fat arse. The Big apple indeed!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
80s movies GIF by absurdnoise

Ozmepic vav.