Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
She knows all of her audience 😭 sorry what??? 😂 Mrs Gaslight strikes again!!!
She is very unhinged and unwell she needs help. No beefy you have been catching up here and TL and also making burner accounts to troll certain people about their weight me thinks. Funny how you have time on your hands and a certain lovely girl also a genuine girl who never gets hate because she not a t like you gets troll comments about her weight is it! The same girl who’s work you phoned ….yes you! Odd shaped ozempic faced t you are in no position!!!
Who is getting trolled?

She knows do all of her audience, she assumes. Big difference Vav.
000 accounts are trolls except you respond to 000 accounts who leave non trolling comments (written by yourself).
You know very little in fact, you don’t even know cows are female for the love of god.

By referring to an audience, you acknowledge people are watching. By people watching, they are not stalking then are they?

To be fair, for the weak minded she could easily over power them, she’s good at gaslighting and manipulating. She could have them question their reality easily.
That’s why there is a clear divide in TL/CC verses her loyal followers.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Who is getting trolled?

She knows do all of her audience, she assumes. Big difference Vav.
000 accounts are trolls except you respond to 000 accounts who leave non trolling comments (written by yourself).
You know very little in fact, you don’t even know cows are female for the love of god.

By referring to an audience, you acknowledge people are watching. By people watching, they are not stalking then are they?

To be fair, for the weak minded she could easily over power them, she’s good at gaslighting and manipulating. She could have them question their reality easily.
That’s why there is a clear divide in TL/CC verses her loyal followers.
Yep it’s the one thing she’s actually mastered in life and is clever at and that’s manipulating and gaslighting people. She is your typical classic narcissist. I suppose having that 2 enablers who have put her on a pedestal and told her the world is jealous of her has helped with this and the feeling of grandeur she has. Feel for the B perfect team today she is insufferable. It’s a pity the person who came and left some tea saying they all can’t stand her at B perfect wouldn’t come back and share some more. I bet they are all dreading Chavrons arrival.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
It’s hilarious how rattled she gets when someone questions the 💩 she spouts. Wants no negativity on her page but is one of the most negative on the app with the daily pathetic clapbacks. Get a grip hen, yer boring AF 😴
It will give her some engagement as it’s been dire. That’s why she does this. She is mostly hate watched.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I’d be mortified if I was her today, rocking upto BP thinking she’s a big boss b when she’s only sold 2000 blushers but has a following of nearly half a mil !! Bet she’s no wearing her own brand trackie to travel either that’s never been mentioned or saw the light of day again ! FAIL !
Me too and knowing someone has leaked that they canny stand her 🤭

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s such an actress. People with genuine adhd don’t manage to plan and book flights Steph, they certainly don’t manage to put a full face of make up on and find & park their car into booked airport parking without support.

Forgetting your bag is because you were too busy eyefucking yourself and talking into your phone. Not adhd.

Nothing but a fraud.