Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning video is up, mainly drivel debating going dark 🤦🏼‍♀️
No Max for a ‘feel sorry for me’ video, will we get a b/w number later?
Dear god I couldn’t finish that.
“No make up day” well she’s got make up on already. Looks likes she got up did make up then pretended she’s just woken up. Everything she does is smoke and mirrors.

“Thinking of going back dark”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 we knew it love You didn’t have to tell us 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Obviously VERY aware how s her sales were or she would have spent the whole video talking about how she’s such a business woman and wow wow wow the live was absolutely brilliant 🤩

Sorry love, your days are numbered and you’d be best getting yourself a part time job now because won’t be long before you’re finished 🤪

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Morning video is up, mainly drivel debating going dark 🤦🏼‍♀️
No Max for a ‘feel sorry for me’ video, will we get a b/w number later?
I always took advice , going darker when older is harsh on the face . So , stopped dying my hair dark in 40's . She's not quite there yet but she's already a harsh faced boot , so won't make any difference to her .

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Yassssssss and I’ll defo be asking her about this charity money while on a live

That’s the b perfect page deleting the comments 🤣 we have them all saved here babes 💋💋💋
Let’s all get together and put all the comments back on, we can all take a name each and recreate the comments all over again and each time they get deleted we just pop them all back on.🤔🤔

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
She is really unwell how she can’t see what folk think of her is mind blowing, and her answering people back on that BPerfect post, BPerfect haven’t deleted any of the comment which just speaks volumes they need to stop protecting her and take onboards people’s views as vav certainly doesn’t and it is really damaging Brendan’s business surely he isn’t that stupid to see it is.
She's probably got video evidence of people
That’s the b perfect page deleting the comments 🤣 we have them all saved here babes 💋💋💋
They've taken their time ! if they gave a do comments would of been removed long before now, been left up long enough so Brendan has some ammunition for the - Steph I'm not sure if this is working out conversation..........