Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She’s blocked my account for saying about annalyvias collection and she’s a real boss etc😂someone canny handle it 😂
She's a fing boot ! She cannot bring herself to try her collection even tho she made a big deal about ordering it . What a way to conduct yourself over a colleague . What a life , sitting there deleting comments and blocking people ...sooooo jealous :ROFLMAO: :sleep:

May 30, 2024
UK
She’s an absolute horror. She’s not in Aimee territory yet but she has definitely let herself go to how she used to look when she started TikTok. Can you imagine what the already rat features will look like with the Ozempic? I bet Petr looks at her with disgust and I hope if he has a new girlfriend she is an absolute stunner.

At this point she has to be living off her payout from Petr and benefits, selling a few dozen blushers can’t possibly sustain the lifestyle she portrays. Spending £6000 on one weeks holiday wasn’t impressive, it was a total waste. Can you imagine if parents had £6000 and spread it a £1000 per week over the 6 weeks summer holidays on their children? All the activities, days out, meals out and fun they could have had and even still could have went abroad, yet that fat Fanny spent all that money on one week away clapping back. Apart from Max being with his Dad for a week the rest of the four weeks Max is stuck at home on his Ipad

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
I’m away for the weekend with my family or ad happily go, bounce her and rat face aren’t we lils about st Enoch, just be like every other day in Glasgow 🤣🤣
I think this will be her last “appearance “ at Glasgow. We can only hope and pray that someone throws her about like an empty tracksuit and spits in her dinner at Coias where she always goes to eat when in Glasgow.

May 30, 2024
UK
I’m gutted the Bperfect comments have been deleted but I can see why they wouldn’t want them up on their business page, but for godsake Brendan how many times are you going to delete your customers comments? How many times have they told you what they think of you using a horror like Steph? There has to be a point when he has to take notice of what his customers think. Steph does not represent the more mature woman. She is dirty looking, the nails are bogging, she swears when promoting the brand and speaks to customers in a nasty tone. Customers will move on to other brands. Why should they buy and line that skanks pockets?

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
I’m gutted the Bperfect comments have been deleted but I can see why they wouldn’t want them up on their business page, but for godsake Brendan how many times are you going to delete your customers comments? How many times have they told you what they think of you using a horror like Steph? There has to be a point when he has to take notice of what his customers think. Steph does not represent the more mature woman. She is dirty looking, the nails are bogging, she swears when promoting the brand and speaks to customers in a nasty tone. Customers will move on to other brands. Why should they buy and line that skanks pockets?
Some of them have been left up including snow whites comment. Snow White has left a comment for Mad Pam the Minky Bam

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Go check Chelsea's new video. Poor lass is so nervous but did touch on something going on
I can't watch her unnecessarily flapping those hands around and sticking her nails towards the camera every 5 minutes her body language is very strange but I'm still behind you no one deserves being treated like a piece of s