Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 30, 2024
UK
On doing her Florence nightingale routine about smears but still isn’t address the Chelsea situation come on vav your likes and content is dire and a good few of your Huns have desserted you.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqutr0fog65msh9il880.mp4
fs sake, the voice for women Vav 😡 Using a serious subject to deflect from what she’s done to Chelsea.

Scraping the barrel there Vav for content. Quite amusing really because I bet the poor nurse who had to look up your gaping gash probably felt like she was scraping round a barrel to get a sample

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
A health professional shouldn’t technically be saying to her she can get it done while on a Period as it doesn’t give a clear result so a women might need to go back and get it done again and just because it is painless for you doesn’t mean it’s not for everyone and it shows a lack of awareness that it will be painless for people just because it was for you and your nana had breast cancer a few year ago so it’s not years of family history you just like to make it sound more dramatic than it is.
IMG_4228.png
I’ve always been told, if I have my period, to rearrange as they do not get the best results.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
On doing her Florence nightingale routine about smears but still isn’t address the Chelsea situation come on vav your likes and content is dire and a good few of your Huns have desserted you.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqutr0fog65msh9il880.mp4
Can’t bring my self to watch this 😞

As someone who had to have a GP fight for me to be able to give me a smear at just aged 20, as the main GP wouldn’t allow it due to my age. Had to then have a colposcopy and then surgery on my cervix due to having cancer cells and then the likes of her thinking she’s fing Florence nightingale throws the HPV about by shagging about, I just can’t.

Definitely taking a break from her for a while because if she dare take the piss and make a joke of getting her results omgg
🤬🤬

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve always been told, if I have my period, to rearrange as they do not get the best results.
Yep that’s what I have been told I basically got turned away when I first got a smear test years ago because I was still bleeding alittle so she is speaking bull, she just doesn’t want to speak about her latest bullying antics.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Can’t bring my self to watch this 😞

As someone who had to have a GP fight for me to be able to give me a smear at just aged 20, as the main GP wouldn’t allow it due to my age. Had to then have a colposcopy and then surgery on my cervix due to having cancer cells and then the likes of her thinking she’s fing Florence nightingale throws the HPV about by shagging about, I just can’t.

Definitely taking a break from her for a while because if she dare take the piss and make a joke of getting her results omgg
🤬🤬
It’s awful it’s how annalivia had a smear test the other day and then Steph has one bit of a coincidence she didn’t mention it last week when she was saying how busy a week she was going to have while max was away.

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
I found it so upsetting to see C’s brother write on the sun article that Steph loved Cammy being sick.

If I had cancer and went through treatment, the thought of the idea my partner was loving my insides being poisoned because it brought them attention, it would kill my soul.
So sadistic.
I just can't imagine how Cammys family feel about her.
They have so much dignity.
I don't think I would be able to keep my trap shut if someone treated me like that if my son was in Cammys situation., would have been hoofed into next week

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I found it so upsetting to see C’s brother write on the sun article that Steph loved Cammy being sick.

If I had cancer and went through treatment, the thought of the idea my partner was loving my insides being poisoned because it brought them attention, it would kill my soul.
So sadistic.

Everything he wrote was true and how sad is that. She seen him as a burden at the end and what she can get.

Love of her life aye ok you can't even speak about him and that speaks volumes xxx

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Saying M trips all the time! Maybe use his corrective footwear now and again 🙄
Let's hope max is bonding with the good side of his family and they start to question things . I think she'd lose any custody battle in a heartbeat . Where would she be then without his pip and maintenance. I bet petr gives her extra money for rent as well she probably blackmails him with max becoming homeless.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aye yours would be painless because your holes as wide as the Clyde vag
Oh she’s busy spreading important messages about women’s health. She’s fat too superior to clap back at Chelsea.
She wants to give the impression she’s keeping a dignified silence but we all know it’s because she’s in the wrong and can’t deny it.
Maybe she will dye her hair dark today and then post the big reveal 🥱

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
If that's true the harley needs to open his fkn mouth and confirm that yes steph did phone him saying that! Falsely accusing a man of wanting to r*pe you is fing vile and if you as a man don't stand up and say something then your a rat!
Omg !!! Whattttt. ???? This needs some research and receipts what the actual do