Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 30, 2024
UK
Abergal getting a video reply from this absolute bam šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqv03kfog65ud6b53cs0.mp4
Who the do is this old bag? I can tell this woman has been through a lot as it is showing in her face and dƩcolletƩ!!!

I hate these people who say sweeping comments like we all have a past to minimise sty behaviour. Yes we do have a past that most people grow and learn from their mistakes but Big Beefys past and present roll into one. Vavs do ups seem to be a weekly occurrence.

Apart from saying something unforgivable to someone who was bullying me when I was 9 years old I have never intentionally hurt anyone in my life. I havenā€™t married a dying man and used that situation to promote myself and receive attention and refused his mother being at his bedside whilst he passed away, took his life insurance, kept the familyā€™s name off his headstone and shagged his best mate within weeks of his death. Never have I tried to get people sacked, colluded with a mother who abused her child and use the information given to hurt said child, never have I deliberately ruined my partners childs hair in jealousy, never have I stolen charity money, never tried trapping a man with a pregnancy, never have I deliberately put the wrong fathers name on a birth certificate and let them think they are my childā€™s father. Thatā€™s the tip of a very big iceberg so that old tart in the video needs to do off and go and educate herself before commenting on a subject she obviously knows sod all about

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
On doing her Florence nightingale routine about smears but still isnā€™t address the Chelsea situation come on vav your likes and content is dire and a good few of your Huns have desserted you.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqutr0fog65msh9il880.mp4
People like her are dangerous. It may not be sore for you because you have a massive vag but as an ex nurse; I can tell you people do and can find it extremely painful! Stick to peddling se and stop giving unwarranted medical advice. t

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Canā€™t bring my self to watch this šŸ˜ž

As someone who had to have a GP fight for me to be able to give me a smear at just aged 20, as the main GP wouldnā€™t allow it due to my age. Had to then have a colposcopy and then surgery on my cervix due to having cancer cells and then the likes of her thinking sheā€™s fing Florence nightingale throws the HPV about by shagging about, I just canā€™t.

Definitely taking a break from her for a while because if she dare take the piss and make a joke of getting her results omgg
šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Me too! Had this done twice and had a huge chunk of my cervix removed. I find smear tests unbearably sore so for her to spout her drivel about it not being sore makes me mad

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Who the do is this old bag? I can tell this woman has been through a lot as it is showing in her face and dƩcolletƩ!!!

I hate these people who say sweeping comments like we all have a past to minimise sty behaviour. Yes we do have a past that most people grow and learn from their mistakes but Big Beefys past and present roll into one. Vavs do ups seem to be a weekly occurrence.

Apart from saying something unforgivable to someone who was bullying me when I was 9 years old I have never intentionally hurt anyone in my life. I havenā€™t married a dying man and used that situation to promote myself and receive attention and refused his mother being at his bedside whilst he passed away, took his life insurance, kept the familyā€™s name off his headstone and shagged his best mate within weeks of his death. Never have I tried to get people sacked, colluded with a mother who abused her child and use the information given to hurt said child, never have I deliberately ruined my partners childs hair in jealousy, never have I stolen charity money, never tried trapping a man with a pregnancy, never have I deliberately put the wrong fathers name on a birth certificate and let them think they are my childā€™s father. Thatā€™s the tip of a very big iceberg so that old tart in the video needs to do off and go and educate herself before commenting on a subject she obviously knows sod all about
Who the do is this cam doon ya bam and don't bother coming for oor abergal or we'll find out about yer past

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
do me. With a face that haggard she could be Jesus mother never mind Chelseaā€™s šŸ˜‚ Her voice goes right through me. Common clip she is. With a voice like that she could have sold Green Finalā€™s doon the Green šŸ˜‚
She could have been the foghorn with that voice. Face filtered to the max but the neck looks like that of an 80 year old wifie. Mastrick can keep the decrepit witch

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Sheā€™s only done the smear post because annalivia did one a few days ago and sheā€™s seen it got a really positive response for her promoting it. Annalivias was genuine tho- I donā€™t believe Steph even had one today. Itā€™s copying for likes and praise. Makes me angry.
Annalivia gets 75% more engagement than Steph gets and sheā€™s got fewer followers šŸ˜‚

Because sheā€™s constantly buying boosts her engagement is literally so dire. Couldnā€™t have the 20% drop showing though could she šŸ˜‚

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
"Everyone has a past"

Yes but most people apologise, do better, learn from lies & mistakes, Educate themselves and be accountable

Try again

Also with people like that supporting you...Ouch
Itā€™s the same with all the people that tried her blushā€¦ we might be trolls but at least we donā€™t look like we should be under a bridge šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Mar 8, 2024
Check the state of her for a start
Also weā€™ve all got pasts? I could swear on my children Iā€™ve never done anything close to what vav has. Also vav wasnā€™t a ā€œchildā€ when this was all happening , she was an adult
Also the old ..'what they don't like in someone is what they don't like about themselves ' croc of s!!
In the words (and voice )of CT nan .....whataloadofoldshit!!!

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire

Thatā€™s the calibre of her huns! All cut from the same cloth