Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Who the do is this old bag? I can tell this woman has been through a lot as it is showing in her face and décolleté!!!

I hate these people who say sweeping comments like we all have a past to minimise sty behaviour. Yes we do have a past that most people grow and learn from their mistakes but Big Beefys past and present roll into one. Vavs do ups seem to be a weekly occurrence.

Apart from saying something unforgivable to someone who was bullying me when I was 9 years old I have never intentionally hurt anyone in my life. I haven’t married a dying man and used that situation to promote myself and receive attention and refused his mother being at his bedside whilst he passed away, took his life insurance, kept the family’s name off his headstone and shagged his best mate within weeks of his death. Never have I tried to get people sacked, colluded with a mother who abused her child and use the information given to hurt said child, never have I deliberately ruined my partners childs hair in jealousy, never have I stolen charity money, never tried trapping a man with a pregnancy, never have I deliberately put the wrong fathers name on a birth certificate and let them think they are my child’s father. That’s the tip of a very big iceberg so that old tart in the video needs to do off and go and educate herself before commenting on a subject she obviously knows sod all about
Like's the old vino calypso too much by the look's of it .

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
What in the Madge from Benidorm have we got going on here defending big beefy 😳

She is actually making it worse for Beefy I think it’s quite funny as Beefy is remaining quiet about it and her sharing Abergals post and ranting about it is only making more and more people aware of what’s she done to Chelsea and driving more people over to see what she has done 😂😂😂😂 so good een ye old bat you have actually made things worse for your beefy pal hahahahahahah brilliant 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Last edited:
May 30, 2024
UK
would you let your kid go with there dad if he did this because I know I wouldn’t and she allowed him to take her abroad that’s the type of woman she is poor boys life is destroyed keep that quite thou
Yes Steph never mentioned Lily’s father paralysing a young man. I wonder why? I thought it was disgusting when she said Lily was going to (was it Bali or Thailand?) with him, at the time I thought instead of spending all that money on a holiday he could have given it to the young man’s family to help him. He should be spending the rest of his life making it up to that poor boy because what he did wasn’t an unavoidable accident. It was dangerous driving which he tried to worm his way out of. Both scummy parents, Lily has no chance

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
would you let your kid go with there dad if he did this because I know I wouldn’t and she allowed him to take her abroad that’s the type of woman she is poor boys life is destroyed keep that quite thou
Mad Pam was justifying this being an accident. How is it accidental to not be insured??? So not only did the victim suffer life changing injuries there was no insurance to claim injury from.

I’m sure he didn’t set out that day to change someone’s life however there are other criminal components to the story.

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Mad Pam was justifying this being an accident. How is it accidental to not be insured??? So not only did the victim suffer life changing injuries there was no insurance to claim injury from.

I’m sure he didn’t set out that day to change someone’s life however there are other criminal components to the story.
There is just no accountability in this family. Whether it's driving with no seatbelt, or not appropriate footwear. It's always someone else's fault. Classic generational narcissist behavior.

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
Yes Steph never mentioned Lily’s father paralysing a young man. I wonder why? I thought it was disgusting when she said Lily was going to (was it Bali or Thailand?) with him, at the time I thought instead of spending all that money on a holiday he could have given it to the young man’s family to help him. He should be spending the rest of his life making it up to that poor boy because what he did wasn’t an unavoidable accident. It was dangerous driving which he tried to worm his way out of. Both scummy parents, Lily has no chance
That’s the thing no insurance was in place which makes it 100x harder to get compensated for injury and criminal proceedings, the young man on the other hand had insurance which would have helped and any other compensation claim would have to be made after criminal proceedings and that can take years especially since they have to compensate you fairly on how it will affect the rest of you life and the whole time your waiting for that you suffer your family suffer so while they get to carry on going on holidays working earning cash a young man’s life has been turned upside down he’s left to struggle, I wouldn’t trust this man with a toy car let alone drive my child about she’s unhinged crazy b, but I said it first the first time her daughters in an accident with him this article will be pulled out if she can make bank with it you better believe she will use it

May 30, 2024
UK
That’s the thing no insurance was in place which makes it 100x harder to get compensated for injury and criminal proceedings, the young man on the other hand had insurance which would have helped and any other compensation claim would have to be made after criminal proceedings and that can take years especially since they have to compensate you fairly on how it will affect the rest of you life and the whole time your waiting for that you suffer your family suffer so while they get to carry on going on holidays working earning cash a young man’s life has been turned upside down he’s left to struggle, I wouldn’t trust this man with a toy car let alone drive my child about she’s unhinged crazy b, but I said it first the first time her daughters in an accident with him this article will be pulled out if she can make bank with it you better believe she will use it
If that had been me that had caused that horrendous accident I would give every spare bit of cash to the young man and his family for the rest of my days and help the family in any way I could if they would accept it

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Incase you English folk can’t understand her, she’s saying she was scrolling through her fyp and saw a woman on here jumping on her bins after Molly put the same video up🤣she’s saying oh your doing it to try get in touch with realty. Is she talking about big beefy😂
View attachment RPReplay_Final1723741157.mp4
I adore molly went and met her ♥️ she’s a genuine soul and she deserves every bit of TikTok fame she has me in stitches daily 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Incase you English folk can’t understand her, she’s saying she was scrolling through her fyp and saw a woman on here jumping on her bins after Molly put the same video up🤣she’s saying oh your doing it to try get in touch with realty. Is she talking about big beefy😂
View attachment RPReplay_Final1723741157.mp4
She is talking FAST, 😂😂😂😂
I love the accent so much and I’d fall in love very easily with nice fella with a Scottish accent. I like marines so one in a commando Green outfit would be heaven 👍🏼

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is talking FAST, 😂😂😂😂
I love the accent so much and I’d fall in love very easily with nice fella with a Scottish accent. I like marines so one in a commando Green outfit would be heaven 👍🏼
There is just something about our Scottish accents that’s brilliant personally I can’t hear me like molly but then hearing her I probs do sound like that @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING do I sound Scottish Scottish?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That‘s me just caught up with todays posts! From what I can tell, with no M to record a black and white sad video she managed to come up with M had a fall and most likely exaggerated it. Has also copied Annalivia with a smear test video except she’s managed to not actually be informative or educated about them. Who in their right mind would take advice from someone who missed their smear test months ago for pathetic reasons and didn’t even bother rescheduling the appointment until months later

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Anyone see the comments on Chelsea’s post which have now been removed? Looks like beefy has made a fake page to defend herself 😂 Chelsea threatening to release more info …do it do it do it!!! And Chelsea’s Mum saying she will too if they don’t back off .
Noooo what were they and what’s the fake page