Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Steph do you think Chelsea is buying followers every week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you taking these purchases off your tax bill for the year as expenses as they go towards your business ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

All your haters will form a bigger more organic following for Chelsea than you could ever wish for.

And even if Chelsea is a cheat, or a gossip or likes drama, how is that even a small patch on anything youโ€™ve done ? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

May 24, 2024
The World
This just shows you how worried Steph is. Typical narcissistic move. Try discredit the source. You are so predictable babe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Suddenly someone from Chelseaโ€™s past only wants to try bring her down now, and using Steph as the reason. Knows Chelsea from her Wick days but is backing Vav? Does Vav no realise not everyone is thick as mince like her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

HOW ARE YOU NOT EMBARRASSED???

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
100% Steph or one of her witches funny how they were trying to discredit Chelsea but was mentioning Steph.
IMG_4236.png IMG_4237.png IMG_4238.png IMG_4239.png
The irony of asking how long people have known Chelsea, try asking Stephs huns the same question. Remember saying everyone has a past? While that is normal for everyone what isnโ€™t normal is someone who continues to be a manipulative nasty and vindictive b. Does Chelseaโ€™s past include proposing and marrying a dying man for the financial benefits his death will bring her, accused every ex who dumped her of being the bad ones, even as far as falsely accusing one of improper behaviour toward her daughter. No didnโ€™t think so

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Steph has stayed silent as she actually doesnโ€™t know how to respond and deal with it, under the guise of trying to be a bigger person. Yet behind the scenes you know sheโ€™s like a ducking headless chicken and looking in her ๐Ÿ”ฎ and saying fly fly my pretties๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Š
Sheโ€™s deluded if she thinks the cryptic reposts and stories about crossing people is staying silent and thatโ€™s without creating a fake profile to not be silent ๐Ÿ˜‚

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Steph has stayed silent as she actually doesnโ€™t know how to respond and deal with it, under the guise of trying to be a bigger person. Yet behind the scenes you know sheโ€™s like a ducking headless chicken and looking in her ๐Ÿ”ฎ and saying fly fly my pretties๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Š
There must be an emergency face time meeting going on now with her other 2 witches ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿง™๐Ÿง™

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Thereโ€™s also a truth teller on tattle tell me she dosent read the forums without telling me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Ha exactly thisโ€ฆโ€ฆ. Not an original thought in that tiny brain of hers. I really hope people are wakening up to her, this repeated pattern of appalling behaviour just seems to go on and on and on

May 24, 2024
The World
If I was her and her family I wouldnโ€™t be concerning myself too much with what Chelsea said. I would be more worried that the press or what Iโ€™d said about Davide got back to him and she was in trouble for that. Sheโ€™s been a very, very silly girl if she did say that to Harley.
If we could get a nod that itโ€™s true, papers could run with it.
Thereโ€™s never been another sun article about her. Iโ€™m sure she told them they have no rights to her social media. Not sure if she can do that though if she posts on a public platform

There is so much they could pull from her socials. Telling people smears donโ€™t hurt, people who go away and there isnโ€™t a pool itโ€™s not a holiday, this would really ruffle feathers of those who canโ€™t afford to go abroad so have stayvacations. People in different pay grades wouldnโ€™t take too kindly to their efforts to provide for their family looked down on