Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
If we could get a nod that it’s true, papers could run with it.
There’s never been another sun article about her. I’m sure she told them they have no rights to her social media. Not sure if she can do that though if she posts on a public platform

There is so much they could pull from her socials. Telling people smears don’t hurt, people who go away and there isn’t a pool it’s not a holiday, this would really ruffle feathers of those who can’t afford to go abroad so have stayvacations. People in different pay grades wouldn’t take too kindly to their efforts to provide for their family looked down on
Saying someone wanted to drug you to sexually assault you is bad enough. They wouldn’t need any other fodder off her page. She really thinks she’s something and someone when in reality she’s a fat do all. She needs to hope that accusation does not come back to bite her. That really will finish her off.

May 24, 2024
The World
Saying someone wanted to drug you to sexually assault you is bad enough. They wouldn’t need any other fodder off her page. She really thinks she’s something and someone when in reality she’s a fat do all. She needs to hope that accusation does not come back to bite her. That really will finish her off.
Don’t think the papers would run with it without proof, but the stuff she posts herself is enough to open up another article on Facebook 🤣🙃
Would be worth making a Facebook profile up for myself

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
More and more people outing her for the sleekit , conniving , lying skank that she is. You can only get away with it for so long before people start talking. Why she and her minions shout jealous is something I cannot fathom. Who in would actually be jealous of that 2 bit w

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Truth teller….. is 100% beefy and she’s just proved she leaves troll comments to clap back. I’m not sure how long ago it was but there was a comment from truth teller she clapped back to and the comment was about Max!!!!

What a horrible horrible t she is saying things about her son for a clap back 🤬🤬🤬

I’m blocked so can’t even look now 😩

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Don’t think the papers would run with it without proof, but the stuff she posts herself is enough to open up another article on Facebook 🤣🙃
Would be worth making a Facebook profile up for myself
No they can’t. There would have to be due diligence done but now it’s out in the public domain I hope Ekin-Su sees it 😏

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Abegal’s latest I am sure the WOMEN in her comments are not arsed one bit that you save messages absolutely nothing you can do about it plus most of them are all local which you know they are but you keep saying you don’t know any of your trolls.
IMG_4248.png
Oh it’s her adhd again😝 naw it’s because you’re a fat bint vag. Save all the messages you want hunny, I’d say it to your big shovel face 💋