Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Abegal’s latest I am sure the WOMEN in her comments are not arsed one bit that you save messages absolutely nothing you can do about it plus most of them are all local which you know they are but you keep saying you don’t know any of your trolls.
IMG_4248.png
Oh aye , we know you do , you also like to delete them to suit ya fanny !! 4 posts in 2 days . Either the ozempic has given her the ss again or the cats got her tongue

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
What the F has ADHD got to do with deleting messages ? At this point she is so far removed from reality she needs sectioned. I mean whaat, I never delete messages or emails infact my emails are 98,000 on one account 26,000 on the other 55 unopened texts, whats app going back to 2017 and messenger going back to 2026. do not have ADHD just don’t delete stuff 🤣🤣🤣 or maybe I need locking up next to her but I’m sharing my crayons 🖍️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Abegal’s latest I am sure the WOMEN in her comments are not arsed one bit that you save messages absolutely nothing you can do about it plus most of them are all local which you know they are but you keep saying you don’t know any of your trolls.
IMG_4248.png
keeping messages, voice notes etc especially from ex boyfriends or ex friends is not a symptom of ADHD, it’s what evil vindictive narcs do. Had to laugh when she posted her favourite bit in BPerfect was NPD, of course it is when its an abbreviation of what’s wrong with her, Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Apr 30, 2024
scotland
IMG_4248.png
Not deleting messages from phone = must have ADHD 🤦🏻‍♀️ They’ll need to add that to the ADHD criteria in the DSM.

Jul 22, 2024
scotland
IMG_4248.png
Wtf has ADHD got to do with deleting messages 😂😂! She’s got to chuck that into every feckin argument!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Not deleting messages from phone = must have ADHD 🤦🏻‍♀️ They’ll need to add that to the ADHD criteria in the DSM.
She saves them because she knows they will be useful in the future to blackmail people into staying quiet.
She’s such a calculating evil b and that’s nothing to with ADHD.
She’s not even medicated so if it’s that bad how is she functioning? Booking all her own flights, getting about all the time on holidays its utter nonsense she spouts every single day.
There are adhd sufferers who struggle to get out of bed who rely on their meds to get them up and functioning.
Shut your big fat gob vile b 🙄

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
What the F has ADHD got to do with deleting messages ? At this point she is so far removed from reality she needs sectioned. I mean whaat, I never delete messages or emails infact my emails are 98,000 on one account 26,000 on the other 55 unopened texts, whats app going back to 2017 and messenger going back to 2026. do not have ADHD just don’t delete stuff 🤣🤣🤣 or maybe I need locking up next to her but I’m sharing my crayons 🖍️
Not sharing my crayons 😂

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Not sharing my crayons 😂