Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_0869.jpeg IMG_0869.jpeg
View attachment RPReplay_Final1723767372.mp4
Look at the smug video. It was posted on the exact same day she got Chelsea to look on the forums with Vav knowing exactly what her friend was going to see, what an abhorrent thing to do to someone.
Obviously I’ve popped up the date on the calendar to prove Chelsea was right about when Vav asked her to do that.
My blood and piss are boiling 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
She really is the lowest of the low a pure deadbeat scumbag ! She’s a cretin that sucks the life from those around her !

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
The reposts are hilarious, at this point I think she’s just reposting everyone that uses that line of the song ‘me and my truth we sit in silence’ 🥱🥱🥱
Yeah she thinks she's so smart telling everyone she's staying silent 🤫 this is why she made the story up of threats once again to deflect her behaviour. N she be loving max fell n hurt himself in his dads care , que the bnw video when he's bk of how much a great mother she is
🤢

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
She’s receiving threats of people wanting to go to the store to say to her face that she is a thieving manipulative lying b?
She’s always saying people are too afraid to say it to her face. Well they aren’t are they?
She's always acting so cocky saying come say to my face n not on fake accounts haha but ss herself when ppl actually say they will. I personally would love to b slap her into next week 😏 n wouldn't hesitate to tell her straight to her face what I think of her. Unfortunately I am working when the little rat is in glasgow n no doubt she be in hiding because she's all mouth n no action ,she can't hide her big lard a55 for much longer tho n she will cross the wrong person 🤣🤣🤣

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
She's always acting so cocky saying come say to my face n not on fake accounts haha but ss herself when ppl actually say they will. I personally would love to b slap her into next week 😏 n wouldn't hesitate to tell her straight to her face what I think of her. Unfortunately I am working when the little rat is in glasgow n no doubt she be in hiding because she's all mouth n no action ,she can't hide her big lard a55 for much longer tho n she will cross the wrong person 🤣🤣🤣
Well on a sad note your hand would slip right off from that caked face ☺️

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
For the umpteenth bloody time, I am absolutely appalled at Vag and her “hunny” followers.

I had a look at the page suggested above. I am aghast to read a “hunny” comment which states that:

“Cancer charities are a rot to society and fannys who keep donating are the problem”.

Beefer didn’t interject or correct her “hun” which, given the severity of the insult, she should have. This tells me a great deal about the breeding and intellect of her fans.

I am livid.

Last edited:

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
What the F has ADHD got to do with deleting messages ? At this point she is so far removed from reality she needs sectioned. I mean whaat, I never delete messages or emails infact my emails are 98,000 on one account 26,000 on the other 55 unopened texts, whats app going back to 2017 and messenger going back to 2026. do not have ADHD just don’t delete stuff 🤣🤣🤣 or maybe I need locking up next to her but I’m sharing my crayons 🖍️
I’m sharing my crayons 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
For the umpteenth bloody time, I am absolutely appalled at Vag and her “hunny” followers.

I had a look at the page suggested above. I am aghast to read a “hunny” comment which states that:

“Cancer charities are a rot to society and fannys who keep donating are the problem”.

Beefer didn’t interject or correct her “hun” which, given the severity of the insult, she should have. This tells me a great deal about the breeding and intellect of her fans.

I am livid.
What??? Where's that?? I understand some are money pits where admin get more of the money than the research do but there some wonderful ones!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Why you not telling your side then ? Cos it won’t paint you in a good light ??
Sorry who took it to the app first? Did Chelsea get a whiteboard out saying be careful who you tell your success story to or post childish memes like you did on your socials. No she didn’t. She posted a narc meme after you did all that. Tried calling her twice did you? if you did then it was for damage limitation or to intimidate her because you fed up yet again. You‘re not ok hunny bunny, you need serious help with your NPD and liabetes

*edit* Stephanie Liar Robertson/Smith/Vavron did the whiteboard on 1st August, Chelsea did the narc meme 6 days ago