Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Using living in a council estate to make it her dire personality😂 Steph babe you think your something in your big rented hoose. It could all be gone tomorrow and you’ll have no one and nothing HUNNY💋
Most people in Northfield were in and still are in council houses but they aren’t t like vav, Northfield has never claimed her and she wouldn’t dare walk about the street’s around their as she would get her head to play with.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Morning Beefy….how’s the fat arse feeling this morning for this afternoons appearance??? 💋💋💋

Also I think you are forgetting something….

🔴THE WHITEBOARD TROLL POST🔴

Long before Chelsea spoke out, directed at Chelsea, used to entice hate , used to try and silence Chelsea….like a true Narc.

Thought you were smart did you? YOU started this!!! Yet you come on last night acting like the victim and it’s all because of Chelsea you are getting hate? You opened the can of worms you just thought by trying to silence her and doing your whiteboard post it would be enough to keep her quiet. Genuinely, who do you think you are?
Big bully Chavron strikes again 🤬
But this time the real victim is speaking out and I applaud her for standing up to you 👏🏼👏🏼

You have been bit in your big lipo ass 💋💋
and remember the whiteboard post said ”call me the master at this and watch the weak links expose themselves“ yeah we have really enjoyed watching the weakest link expose themself, You! 🤣🤣🤣

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
You see, IF this particular spa has allowed a 15year old in, I am really angry and will never, ever - EVER - visit that spa again.

Why should Big Vag’s sour puss kid be allowed to break the rules?

I need to investigate this because this chav is NOT a celebrity. She is NOT important. She is NOT rich & famous.

She is a nobody who thinks she’s a somebody.
Well I’m phoning today to put a complaint in about the fact I called yesterday and they blatantly ignored the info. They can deny that she used the spa facilities all they like but fos video proves Lily was there as she was videoing fo in the snow shower.
VAV ASCI KNOW YOU READ HERE DONT BOTHER DELETING THE VIDEO AS ITS BEEN SAVED!!!

May 30, 2024
UK
I’m at a loss why ANYBODY would be scared of Mad Pam and Tinned Ham s Diane. I am absolutely astounded that anyone would feel threatened by them to remove posts/comments. When River Rylan removed his post breakup video I was aghast!!! Seriously I would knock them both into next week if they confronted me in the street, but I am one of those people who if challenged will NEVER back down so I am not the right person to try and intimidate. Chelsea now needs to put up or shut up. Steph is going down so while the momentum is there just do it. Chelsea’s mother needs to say her piece once and for all instead of fannying about in Stephs comments.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Most people in Northfield were in and still are in council houses but they aren’t t like vav, Northfield has never claimed her and she wouldn’t dare walk about the street’s around their as she would get her head to play with.
Most people are proud of their roots, she’s no different. She’s almost correct in saying she won’t change who she is and where she came from, as someone else said, she’s always been a c*nt. Always thought she was better and destined for better things. It’s how she behaved to get there and also why she never retains any sort of status, always falls. *waiting* *taps fingers*

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
I’m at a loss why ANYBODY would be scared of Mad Pam and Tinned Ham s Diane. I am absolutely astounded that anyone would feel threatened by them to remove posts/comments. When River Rylan removed his post breakup video I was aghast!!! Seriously I would knock them both into next week if they confronted me in the street, but I am one of those people who if challenged will NEVER back down so I am not the right person to try and intimidate. Chelsea now needs to put up or shut up. Steph is going down so while the momentum is there just do it. Chelsea’s mother needs to say her piece once and for all instead of fannying about in Stephs comments.
I totally agree xx

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I’m sure the restriction is for mostly for sauna, jacuzzis etc so not sure how they could allow her in and monitor her. She either stayed in the room which defeated the whole wanting to take L for a spa or she sneaked her in. Was L filming the snow shower or not?
Apparently that snow shower is £150 for 2 hours 😖

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Northfield is where my family were brought up in council houses but sure as hell can sleep at night, not thief's and bringing up kids that have respect and morals, and don't bully others.
Thing is, with Aberdeen it's the 9 degrees thing. Everyone has a connection one way or another or knows someone that knows someone so it doesn't take long for truth to get out. As has happened to her.