Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
One thing if Steph and her post last night and also in her comment section, after she said Chelsea had blocked her whole family from all social media but she hasn’t done the same with her, 1. How would you know Chelsea has blocked your whole family and 2. Why would you want to speak to Chelsea after saying she wasn’t a real friend, your family are obviously desperate to get in touch with Chelsea to get her to take her post down and to probably threaten to stay silent, she is standing her ground by leaving her post up and I am glad she has obviously blocked you so you and the other 2 witches cant intimidate her anymore. Everyone is behind you Chelsea and if you do spill more tea you have everyone’s support.
All she is worried about is her TikTok ‘job’ 😂

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Her full character has been on display this week and the ones who still have rose coloured glasses on, well more fool them.

She’s literally love bombed her daughter all week as she’s only important to Steph when max is away. That’s the only time she gets any valuable attention from her brother. And it’s to fill maxs void rather than anything for Lily. She treats Lily like a friend rather than a daughter and I see a similar trend running through the family.

I hope there are people that turn up today to chant get vav out 😂😂😂 how fin funny would that be.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
All for a video that’s got no engagement 😂
What absolute pish ! Who in their right mind pays that . Is this making up for lost time she ditched the " iced " baths ( watch Luke Stoltman , Myra ) that's how it's really done . No sitting in a tub outside your house beside your a road for " stalkers " So dinnae try that one again , before Peter Reid fae Peterheid is deid on that road !

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Using living in a council estate to make it her dire personality😂 Steph babe you think your something in your big rented hoose. It could all be gone tomorrow and you’ll have no one and nothing HUNNY💋
And the clatty b has left her washing out before she went 🤢🤢🤢 and she needs that airer sorted it’s all slanted 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Morning all ! Absolute walloper has turned off comments . Things not going her way with the amount of comments ?! Even your so called fans are turning against you Myra . Nobody interested in your sty iced shower either , Red Rum . Power from the Narc to be in control when thing's not going her way .
Been reading here again have you step fanny ?? I suggested she do that yesterday to stop the negative comments on Chelsea . Said if she had any respect for her she wouldn’t let people comment 😂😂😂😂. Oh beefy , us trolls will keep you right hunny

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Her full character has been on display this week and the ones who still have rose coloured glasses on, well more fool them.

She’s literally love bombed her daughter all week as she’s only important to Steph when max is away. That’s the only time she gets any valuable attention from her brother. And it’s to fill maxs void rather than anything for Lily. She treats Lily like a friend rather than a daughter and I see a similar trend running through the family.

I hope there are people that turn up today to chant get vav out 😂😂😂 how fin funny would that be.
I was thinking about Lily with regards to the car clap back, was L in the car when she recorded that pish? I would like to think not, as a mother, but knowing Vav I would say she not only was there but was probably involved of the crafting of the tale on the journey down.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I’m at a loss why ANYBODY would be scared of Mad Pam and Tinned Ham s Diane. I am absolutely astounded that anyone would feel threatened by them to remove posts/comments. When River Rylan removed his post breakup video I was aghast!!! Seriously I would knock them both into next week if they confronted me in the street, but I am one of those people who if challenged will NEVER back down so I am not the right person to try and intimidate. Chelsea now needs to put up or shut up. Steph is going down so while the momentum is there just do it. Chelsea’s mother needs to say her piece once and for all instead of fannying about in Stephs comments.
Agreed ! Her mother shouldn’t have taken it to Tik tok . I would have went directly to the wee rat , not on the phone like she asked either cos she will act like a wee ticket . She thinks she’s got the upper hand by saying you’ve got my number Louise …nah ..I’ll see you face to face hen . No idea why she’s bothered about her whole family being blocked …I would have done the same thing ..especially with that bunch of arseholes . She was reeling Chelsea in from the minute she brought that whiteboard out . She stirred the pot whether she likes it or not .

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
How fin dare she come onto my page and touch on that subject!!!
I now want to smash her fin face in too🤬🤬🤬🤬 IMG_0877.jpeg
What the actual do 🤬🤬🤬 NO Lynne she never thinks she in the wrong ever she said she finds it all so hilarious and in her own words is at ‘INNER PEACE’ …check the monster video out! so why would she be feeling that way??? She not phased she says??? 😏😏

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
You see, IF this particular spa has allowed a 15year old in, I am really angry and will never, ever - EVER - visit that spa again.

Why should Big Vag’s sour puss kid be allowed to break the rules?

I need to investigate this because this chav is NOT a celebrity. She is NOT important. She is NOT rich & famous.

She is a nobody who thinks she’s a somebody.
How True. She is a nobody the same as the rest of us we are all just a number. She so far removed from reality she believes she’s famous 😂😂😂

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Agreed ! Her mother shouldn’t have taken it to Tik tok . I would have went directly to the wee rat , not on the phone like she asked either cos she will act like a wee ticket . She thinks she’s got the upper hand by saying you’ve got my number Louise …nah ..I’ll see you face to face hen . No idea why she’s bothered about her whole family being blocked …I would have done the same thing ..especially with that bunch of arseholes . She was reeling Chelsea in from the minute she brought that whiteboard out . She stirred the pot whether she likes it or not .
She is just wanting the mother to phone her and try and manipulate her into getting Chelsea’s video down that’s all and I really hope they don’t fall for it she will put on her charm and try and work them I know it. Because she is panicking as so many folk are seeing her for what she is her engagement and likes show you this and she knows without TikTok she is fed. She doesn’t give a flying do about you Chelsea. She is devious but she will lie and act lovely and charming to get her own way and thats why she wants your Mum to phone her. If she cared about you she wouldn’t have unleashed the whiteboard post all about YOU. Did she care about your MH when she released that ? absolutely not!!! Also in the monster video she states she finds it all hilarious and is at inner peace 😏 So stay strong on this one lovely girl ❤️