Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She been reading here again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Only the other day someone mentioned her titties being rank and not as good as she says they are and here we areโ€ฆ.

Boob job pending ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And CONTENT LOL Iโ€™ve be more inclined to get a lipodema surgeon babes ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
I highly doubt itโ€™s pending never mind been thought about for a few years. As usual the content thief got the idea from here. I would be even more disgusted by her if she spent that sort of money on herself when it could be put to so much more to benefit her son. But no beefy would rather spend cash buying far too many fashion trainers than he needs and jackets that do nothing to help him. She needs an award for being the most selfish parent, oh and 2 for worst wife

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I highly doubt itโ€™s pending never mind been thought about for a few years. As usual the content thief got the idea from here. I would be even more disgusted by her if she spent that sort of money on herself when it could be put to so much more to benefit her son. But no beefy would rather spend cash buying far too many fashion trainers than he needs and jackets that do nothing to help him. She needs an award for being the most selfish parent, oh and 2 for worst wife
She would be screwed without here and TL we are her content ๐Ÿ˜Œ

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Point in getting boobs done when you look like a bulky bison ๐Ÿฆฌ on the bottom half.

Strange behaviour of someone who is so body positive and content with their body isnโ€™t it ? ๐Ÿค” Ozempic, Botox, fillers, hair extensions, tan, full face of make up daily, Invisalign, nails, lashes,filters, slimming filters now breast surgery? This is not a content person.

Last edited: