Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
What absolute pish ! Who in their right mind pays that . Is this making up for lost time she ditched the " iced " baths ( watch Luke Stoltman , Myra ) that's how it's really done . No sitting in a tub outside your house beside your a road for " stalkers " So dinnae try that one again , before Peter Reid fae Peterheid is deid on that road !
I know him , InverG boy, my nephew is great pal of him. Nice lads down to earth and keep it real 👍

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Genuine question, but what happens with uc when a child with pip goes to school? Is it you have to work x amount of hours or over a certain amount of self employed money?
How she going to swing that?

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Aw fk me , a breast reduction pending now . Wasn't that when she pinned her post with them popping out like she was proud of her puppies . Anything for engagement . Yawn , spend's money in a cost of living crisis like it's going out of fashion . No gonna make you look slimmer . Chef's kiss , boak .
It's cause her breasts are at her navel, spaniels lugs,but hey body positivity VaV Where's that gone ? She doesn't like herself unless it's filtered on slimmed #fraud

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I highly doubt it’s pending never mind been thought about for a few years. As usual the content thief got the idea from here. I would be even more disgusted by her if she spent that sort of money on herself when it could be put to so much more to benefit her son. But no beefy would rather spend cash buying far too many fashion trainers than he needs and jackets that do nothing to help him. She needs an award for being the most selfish parent, oh and 2 for worst wife
Fake personality, fake lips, fake teeth, fake tatties... and yet she'll go on about wanting a real man 🤣. Let me tell you VaV , men don't like it and neither will you cause like everything else they have to be maintained. Not to mention the health risks, I have few friends that have fake tatties, and they regret it ,2 have had them removed . Like herself they don't last . Petre new GF is natural by the way VaV 😁👍🤣

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Came in from a night out last night and had a quick scroll on socials and this came up, maybe one should put on a comment about the 3some and vav spiking allegations 🤔🙈 and has anyone heard of the illusory truth effect that’s exactly what fo is up to in her car talking about Chelsea, repeat repeat repeat trying to make people believe her! But we see you no rose tinted glasses here 🤓
IMG_2282.jpeg
Check out let them on tt there's a vid up 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Fake personality, fake lips, fake teeth, fake tatties... and yet she'll go on about wanting a real man 🤣. Let me tell you VaV , men don't like it and neither will you cause like everything else they have to be maintained. Not to mention the health risks, I have few friends that have fake tatties, and they regret it ,2 have had them removed . Like herself they don't last . Petre new GF is natural by the way VaV 😁👍🤣
Is she pretty and does he LOVE her.
I wish he loved me, he is HOT