Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Fake personality, fake lips, fake teeth, fake tatties... and yet she'll go on about wanting a real man 🤣. Let me tell you VaV , men don't like it and neither will you cause like everything else they have to be maintained. Not to mention the health risks, I have few friends that have fake tatties, and they regret it ,2 have had them removed . Like herself they don't last . Petre new GF is natural by the way VaV 😁👍🤣
Oh you are a tease Angela spill on Petr new Gf vav will be raging 🤭🤭

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Does tik tok honestly pay enough for 2 grand rent, a 6 grand holiday, spa days and all the s she gets??? I'm sure she'll get top disability for the wee boy which in Scotland is non means tested and I'm sure both Dad's pay child support but am I missing something? I'm definitely in the wrong "career" 🤔
He'll not be on top, but her & lils will get min payment which is £56 odds a wk, then child benefit, 2 dad's paying their way for them, working tax credits . She'll be self employed contract, most of her shopping tea,coffee biscuits, fuel, trips can be claimed back. My ex was self employed ,it's amazing what they can claim back and if your director of company,meaning you're responsible for others wage, DWP can't touch it, it's how he got away with not paying for our daughter, scummy wank stain.