Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Bet the Glasgow team were on the phone to big B to tell him they had their quietest, worst sale day of the year with her there. Pinch me.
Totally they all hate her their and were quite open about it I was more annoyed my daughter wanted to spend birthday money in that shop but the girls were lovely their and defo know how Steph operates.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh aye L is SOOO talented and going places🥱
Doesn’t even look that great I hope she didn’t pay for that, lily won’t be going places because of her mad families reputation and she defo won’t put herself out their as much as her ma because she has severe anxiousness. That girl’s life is ruined already wonder how she will cope if she leaves school next year.

May 24, 2024
The World
I dont think BPerfect have her back. Funny thing to open up her tiktok with.
Zero marketing from BPerfect to make sure their ambassador has a good reception, nothing to entice visitors except one post.

Them giving Cherine something with her name on only further highlights they are just names on make up. She genuinely believes she’s more than that. Recording herself in a meeting as if she’s some important big shot 😂 BPerfect looking at that will just roll their eyes at someone behaving above the brand they will limit what they give but give enough to get them to sell.

Vav is tolerated, not celebrated.

Last edited: