Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
What a weird caption why I do this what to get people’s children to give you a hug such a strange vibe that poor girl having to suffer horse face right in her face that’s called child abuse.

Plus how sty does it look a diy balloon thing nothing compared to what annalivia gets they pull all the stops out for her 😜😜😜
IMG_4309.png
It's a desperate attempt to look popular she doesn't give a do about the child her whole face changes when she meets people it's the narcs mask . The adoring looks at the child and nearly greetin face like she's so emotional over a strangers child lol. You've more to worry about that cheap make up hen . Has Ekin phoned you yet vav ? Coz I'm pretty sure she will when multiple people keep telling her the same story . Better get LL back to that hotel room to get yer story straight . Imagine the fall out from those allegations thank do I'm not in your sling backs .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It's a desperate attempt to look popular she doesn't give a do about the child her whole face changes when she meets people it's the narcs mask . The adoring looks at the child and nearly greetin face like she's so emotional over a strangers child lol. You've more to worry about that cheap make up hen . Has Ekin phoned you yet vav ? Coz I'm pretty sure she will when multiple people keep telling her the same story . Better get LL back to that hotel room to get yer story straight . Imagine the fall out from those allegations thank do I'm not in your sling backs .
Greeeeat quote there

“Thank do I’m not in your sling backs”

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Remember that little girl Minnie who Steph wanted to show off that she had donated money to her cause and asked all her followers to donate too and the donations hardly went up considering the amount of followers she has well this lovely lady is local to Aberdeen and has been down to do a protest and also sharing awareness and doing her bit as she has had health complications aswell, where is Steph nowhere to be fing seen just throw money at it and look like a nice person, I hope Minnie’s mum has ditched Steph as I noticed she comments on Chelsea post.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Imagine being an ambassador for a brand, the customer is the focus, and Vav making a tiktok about customers children regulating her emotions 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s so strange she isn’t Excatly a baby so why would you pick up a child like that for a hug. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body. Lily was raised by mad Pam and is more like a sister to Steph rather than her mum and well max is just exploited.

fweddedbwows

Jul 14, 2024
Norwich
It’s so strange she isn’t Excatly a baby so why would you pick up a child like that for a hug. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body. Lily was raised by mad Pam and is more like a sister to Steph rather than her mum and well max is just exploited.
It's the put on face of adoration, like a performance. She was the same in that awful video with the baby, overacted, overreacted and overdone. Sickening.

May 24, 2024
The World
Some of these big creators barely get traffic. Melissa Jade, I like her, she barely breaks 1000 😅
I like Annalivia but her socialblade followers is something to be desired. I’m sure she has plenty organic following but think two of the days is 1700 added.

They are all the same trying to be somewhere. But it all boils down to the person you are on the journey. Mel & Anna are keeping humble in the process

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Right guys update since im home.

Run down she had wee guards there from 12pm and a wee barrier outside incase there was a queue… can confirm this was not needed. We went past quite a few times and it remained absolutely dead, I reckon she met about 10 people max 😂

The security guard stood at the door the whole time and the other was stalking about close by 😂 she looks like such a fool because not only did barely anyone turn up, she’s asked for guards and someone had to pay for them which will be bperfect . There was zero need for it, it just feeds into her ‘celeb status’

What a flop though 🤣

And she was either late or got the time wrong cos she wasn’t there till 12:30 … either that or she was waiting for a queue to come out to 🤦🏻‍♀️ then realised there wasn’t going to be one 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Right guys update since im home.

Run down she had wee guards there from 12pm and a wee barrier outside incase there was a queue… can confirm this was not needed. We went past quite a few times and it remained absolutely dead, I reckon she met about 10 people max 😂

The security guard stood at the door the whole time and the other was stalking about close by 😂 she looks like such a fool because not only did barely anyone turn up, she’s asked for guards and someone had to pay for them which will be bperfect . There was zero need for it, it just feeds into her ‘celeb status’

What a flop though 🤣

And she was either late or got the time wrong cos she wasn’t there till 12:30 … either that or she was waiting for a queue to come out to 🤦🏻‍♀️ then realised there wasn’t going to be one 😂
Haha two security guards for Aberdeen Beyoncé I am in stitches.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
David Byrne Dancing GIF
She rates a baggy trouser doesn’t she😂😂