Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
I remember that why would gall not be on the birth certificate the site to look up births is a free site and it’s all their in black and white the maiden name and also woods.
She firstly targeted another man to be the dad he had more money and more prospect she tried to frame him for it but eventually it came out it was galls kid the other gentleman signed the birthlines didn’t he ROBERTSON ….i have to laughed she made a video that she gets mail in 3 different names suppose she was just starting Lils off young lassies not 16 and has had 3 surnames she’s matching her mother already poor kid

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
David Byrne Dancing GIF
She rates a baggy trouser doesn’t she😂😂
Still disn’ae hide her lipodema issue though does it 😂 You can still see the outline of her bulgy, stumpy wee legs through them.

Attachments

• IMG_8014.jpeg
    IMG_8014.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 91
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
There was also a bperfect pop up for lip lip library just a stones throw away in front of boots and it looked busier 😂😂😂😂
Must have been a bad vibe today like her live the other night 😂😂. I think people are genuinely sick of her antics now , I don’t follow many people on TT but I honestly can’t think of any other creator who prances about the way she does and genuinely thinks she’s famous . All she does is clap back after clap back and lies through her composite bonding . She’s changed so much since the packed lunch days and not for the better . She forgets where she comes from and people don’t like that .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Still disn’ae hide her lipodema issue though does it 😂 You can still see the outline of her bulgy, stumpy wee legs through them.
The whole outfit is awful. She thinks L is going places but if my daughter saw me in that tight top, baggy trousers and pointy kitten heels she would have pissed herself laughing then disowned me. Also what happened to the Voduz big bouncy hair, did it fall flat like every other time she tried to show how amazing the products are