Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I spoke to hotel about daughters age and they said its 16 age limit so thanks for reporting it !!! More people should complain these age restrictions are there for a reason !
Exactly , after working in corporate leisure near 20 yrs ago , it was in place . People booking their kids in for treatments accompanied by them . Whether be nails done or massage ( wasn't comfortable with that one ) It's not just children need protecting , it's the therapist too incase of any allegations but even that isn't comforting as where is their witness . I left that job withing 6 mths anyway . Hotel environment .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
When she says for me only saying last week I was coming trying to imply that it’s not a lot of time and that’s why no one was there 😆😆😆

No mention of you from bperfect either babe !
And what’s with the bar a few people is she really trying to suggest some folk made a scene in the store get over yourself Steph.

fweddedbwows

Jul 14, 2024
Norwich
Oh ladies guess what……, fo is not in a good mood because Lily was denied access to the spa this morning because she is underage 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve just came off the phone as I was going to make a formal complaint as policy states no one under 16 is allowed in the spa so and it was confirmed that she was denied access. fo will be livid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No way! Ha ha ha ha ha ha .

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
When she says for me only saying last week I was coming trying to imply that it’s not a lot of time and that’s why no one was there 😆😆😆

No mention of you from bperfect either babe !
Well I got an email from BPerfect about it so I’m sure every customer did ! Saturday is a busy shopping day , even if people hadn’t planned to go there , if passing would prob have gone in if they wanted to see her . So shut it with the lies Ms Vav rongun

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Oh ladies guess what……, fo is not in a good mood because Lily was denied access to the spa this morning because she is underage 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve just came off the phone as I was going to make a formal complaint as policy states no one under 16 is allowed in the spa so and it was confirmed that she was denied access. fo will be livid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Big angry Vav video incoming 🤣 ...

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well I got an email from BPerfect about it so I’m sure every customer did ! Saturday is a busy shopping day , even if people hadn’t planned to go there , if passing would prob have gone in if they wanted to see her . So shut it with the lies Ms Vav rongun
And would the store have insurance to cover lily doing someone’s make up?