Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Well I got an email from BPerfect about it so I’m sure every customer did ! Saturday is a busy shopping day , even if people hadn’t planned to go there , if passing would prob have gone in if they wanted to see her . So shut it with the lies Ms Vav rongun
What I’m meaning is on their tik tok and Instagram. If another influencer was there there would be tik toks done plugging the event, showing them Interacting etc

In reality who reads an email. Love this for her 😅

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well that’s what I was wondering because essentially Lily was working if she was doing makeup on folk so would need to be on employee list to be covered by their insurance.
Stupid of them to allow her to do that, she’s a minor for a start, no qualifications or insurance with that shop. Yet freely doing make up on strangers? What about allergies? Knowing what’s in each product 100 percent? Hope Brendan gets a fine for allowing this 🤬

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Stupid of them to allow her to do that, she’s a minor for a start, no qualifications or insurance with that shop. Yet freely doing make up on strangers? What about allergies? Knowing what’s in each product 100 percent? Hope Brendan gets a fine for allowing this 🤬
I wonder who you can report this to if BPerfect are supporting this t then they should be getting pulled up about it.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She firstly targeted another man to be the dad he had more money and more prospect she tried to frame him for it but eventually it came out it was galls kid the other gentleman signed the birthlines didn’t he ROBERTSON ….i have to laughed she made a video that she gets mail in 3 different names suppose she was just starting Lils off young lassies not 16 and has had 3 surnames she’s matching her mother already poor kid

That's not true at all. She was with Barry for a while and yes he had money, his family had money. Then she was with Brendan was seeing him behind Barry back.

Brendan and her were on/off then her and mad Pam went to Birmingham to get a dna when she was pregnant. Came back who the dad was. Brendan never wanted to be with her so she went back to Barry. He knew he was not the real dad but he decided to take lily on, and that's why he's on the birth certificate. They split when L was under a year boom vav calls Brendan

cherry

Jul 7, 2024
UK
And would the store have insurance to cover lily doing someone’s make up?
No they wouldn’t, you can report to trading standards. Very concerning considering she will have no health & safety training, not even basic knowledge & wouldn’t have or known how to carry out a consultation. I’m an ex beauty therapist and although it maybe have changed every client had to fill out a consultation form or my insurance wouldn’t be valid, although I don’t know how it works in stores, they might not need to do the form but they certainly need to be recorded as an employee or trainee to be covered by liability insurance (I run a business now and employ staff).

cherry

Jul 7, 2024
UK
No they wouldn’t, you can report to trading standards. Very concerning considering she will have no health & safety training, not even basic knowledge & wouldn’t have or known how to carry out a consultation. I’m an ex beauty therapist and although it maybe have changed every client had to fill out a consultation form or my insurance wouldn’t be valid, although I don’t know how it works in stores, they might not need to do the form but they certainly need to be recorded as an employee or trainee to be covered by liability insurance (I run a business now and employ staff).
This is very different to just working in a shop advising, this is hands on with clients.
Copied from their booking website
“BPerfect Cosmetics - 'Beauty Define By Difference' at our immersive beauty haven in StEnoch Shopping Centre. Offering a range of viral beauty must-haves alongside a state-of-the-art base bar - our team of expert make-up artists with guide you on your make-up journey”

Last edited:

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
“we were in bed for about half 11/12 o’clock”

That’s no a night out, that’s pre drinks. When am having a “girls night out” your lucky if you see me 24 hours later, crawling home on my hands and knees IMG_1860.png
Exactly, that's pre drinks, I used to have Jesus weekends as my mother called them, out in a Friday, back on a Monday.
Had more to drink on a school night 😆

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Oh ladies guess what……, fo is not in a good mood because Lily was denied access to the spa this morning because she is underage 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve just came off the phone as I was going to make a formal complaint as policy states no one under 16 is allowed in the spa so and it was confirmed that she was denied access. fo will be livid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hotwheels ….. we LOVE you xx

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Absolutely not so let’s hope the Quine who looks like a Oompa Loompa doesn’t have a reaction to anything as the store won’t have a leg to stand on.

I wonder who you can report this to if BPerfect are supporting this t then they should be getting pulled up about it.
There are beauty / massage / spa treatment registration companies and will depend on their policies and who they're with and their insurance . It's a hard one but there will be an ombudsman . I was registered with BABTAC when doing treatments , there's also the Beauty Guild .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
This is very different to just working in a shop advising, this is hands on with clients.
Copied from their booking website
“BPerfect Cosmetics - 'Beauty Define By Difference' at our immersive beauty haven in StEnoch Shopping Centre. Offering a range of viral beauty must-haves alongside a state-of-the-art base bar - our team of expert make-up artists with guide you on your make-up journey”
Still have to fill in consent forms, if me and my beauty therapist decide to try a new treatment it’s a new consent form. Just thinking tho, how old was the person who got their make up done by L. All seems very unprofessional to me, this occurred because Steph was being irresponsible and took over as usual or the staff need trained