Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Nah that’s for another day I have so many more questions to post about our v
Just sussed it’s you! I‘m not as thick as Vav, honest. 😄 This forum moves so fast at times. I actually know her from her teenage years as do a few others here. She’s not called the Black Widow for nothing. If you look back a couple of pages you’ll see where I repeated a story about her going around her new neighbours when she bought a house with the money she got after her first husband passed. Not sure if that’s in the wiki yet. I’d say most of us are pretty sure her mother and nana were the instigators of her proposing to a dying man by making her aware she’d get nothing but everything if they were married

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I know! I got 2 orders delivered to my actual address the one on my account. Holihobs this weekend 😄
Imagine that eh ? A delivery to the address on your account . I was just about to take them down there by telling TT they’re se . I take it you haven’t ordered from them before but for some strange reason you’ve got two old orders on that account too 🤷‍♀️. Famous for it they are

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I am reading the wiki and Steph is the oldest of all 3. Her brother who has the same dad arrived less than 2 years after mad Pam had Steph. Great reading but please change that xx

Also nana mink has 2 sons she has nothing to do with. They are both happily married with family and lovely lovely kids xx