Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh yeah monster that's not very clean! Tut tut 🤣
I do eating clean but only a couple of days a week, the rest of the week it’s never monster or take ways it’s just cooked meals healthy snacks not the raw veg and fruit I’ve eaten like a rabbit. She isn’t good at remembering her lies is she and forgets it’s documented by HERSELF on her TT 😂😂😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
What are we thinking today?

B&W how I’ve missed Max video

A I’m so emotional and my anxiety is the worse it’s ever been as Max starts school

A look at poor Max’s face from his fall (not that bad)

A montage of Max from starting nursery to now & how she’s proud of him growing up and how she’ll fight for him forever (even though she cba to potty train, teach him makaton or do anything that would potentially help him progress?)

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I do eating clean but only a couple of days a week, the rest of the week it’s never monster or take ways it’s just cooked meals healthy snacks not the raw veg and fruit I’ve eaten like a rabbit. She isn’t good at remembering her lies is she and forgets it’s documented by HERSELF on her TT 😂😂😂
Exactly clean eating is meant to be you eat clean never mind SUPER clean like she said! Not meant to have a weekend off to eat crap mcdonalds and pasta such a tit the lies just flow with her!

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

A I’m so emotional and my anxiety is the worse it’s ever been as Max starts school

A montage of Max from starting nursery to now & how she’s proud of him growing up and how she’ll fight for him forever (even though she cba to potty train, teach him makaton or do anything that would potentially help him progress?)
The Makaton is what really angers me because she could and should be doing it but is too busy. It could really help him understand and have communication with others. It’s so sad 😩

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

All of the Above 👆 that will fill todays compliment of TT posts

May 30, 2024
UK
I am reading the wiki and Steph is the oldest of all 3. Her brother who has the same dad arrived less than 2 years after mad Pam had Steph. Great reading but please change that xx
I was confused about this as Steph said her mother was 16 and her father 15 when they had Steph so she has to be the oldest. Pam the Paedo I’m sure it’s illegal to have sex with a 15 year old 😳

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Exactly clean eating is meant to be mostly you eat clean never mind SUPER clean like she said! Not meant to have a weekend off to eat crap mcdonalds such a tit the lies just flow with her!
If she ‘like she states ‘ is trained as a PT she would know eating healthy during the week and eating junk at the weekend is one of the worst things to do for weight loss.
Just excuses for the Ozempic! Will be a combination of reasons for her suddenly dying to be slim again probably Peter has a skinny new stunner of a girlfriend and she will be seen at M’s school on the odd occasion Mad Pam can’t manage the school run. And her real size will be seen. This is what it’s all about. Was only a few weeks ago she was preaching body positivity and how much she loves her chunky bod. Make it make sense.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I think that people are finally speaking up about the bad experiences they have had with her and I’m here for it. It’s about time and as the saying goes “you reap what you sow” so she had better get out that combine harvester.
I'm pretty sure I've seen two other tiktoks about her last night but not 100% sure they are about Vav so don't want to say who they are but I do know she was awful to them so maybe🤷🏻‍♀️ I really do hope it's now giving others the confidence to speak up 😁

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
The Makaton is what really angers me because she could and should be doing it but is too busy. It could really help him understand and have communication with others. It’s so sad 😩
Even if she can’t do the makaton then get visual aids. My child had these in school to help show the routine of the school day. We adapted them into home esp in the holidays when routine is messed up.

Vavs gonna be in a shock when he starts school if they help him develop because she’ll have no choice but to continue it otherwise it’ll flag something isn’t right. She’s had weeks to start potty train or at least see if he’s ready. I know it’s not easy potty training but the effort is needed from both parent & child

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If she ‘like she states ‘ is trained as a PT she would know eating healthy during the week and eating junk at the weekend is one of the worst things to do for weight loss.
Just excuses for the Ozempic! Will be a combination of reasons for her suddenly dying to be slim again probably Peter has a skinny new stunner of a girlfriend and she will be seen at M’s school on the odd occasion Mad Pam can’t manage the school run. And her real size will be seen. This is what it’s all about. Was only a few weeks ago she was preaching body positivity and how much she loves her chunky bod. Make it make sense.
Nothing ever makes sense with her because her actions never match her words. “Eat the Lays” when she was on holiday with Aimee and telling women or woman as she says, to not care about their size and to eat what they want. Encouraging them to eat crap rather than do something good for your body if you don’t like it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Even if she can’t do the makaton then get visual aids. My child had these in school to help show the routine of the school day. We adapted them into home esp in the holidays when routine is messed up.

Vavs gonna be in a shock when he starts school if they help him develop because she’ll have no choice but to continue it otherwise it’ll flag something isn’t right. She’s had weeks to start potty train or at least see if he’s ready. I know it’s not easy potty training but the effort is needed from both parent & child
And while it’s been warm as well! Could have started outside when he’s playing 😳
She’s so busy deleting comments 🙄

Boo

Mar 8, 2024

I’ve already claimed the BW video before her ❤️

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Here’s a question with the ozempic or whichever version she is on do you put the weight back on once you come off it??? And if so do if that’s the case is it something you have to be on long term?
If she isn’t getting this through regulated channels then surely it’s not being monitored by a health professional so questioning the safety. I know someone who is on mojurno (not sure of the spelling) and has lost 2 stone but is also changing their lifestyle with diet and exercise but I just wonder what the longevity is?

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I was confused about this as Steph said her mother was 16 and her father 15 when they had Steph so she has to be the oldest. Pam the Paedo I’m sure it’s illegal to have sex with a 15 year old 😳
Imagine it was the other way road. It’s disgusting, how she is so brazen in people’s comments when in the eyes of the law now - she is in fact a peadophile.

Just because it was 37 years ago a and things weren’t s hot with this type of thing, doesn’t mean she should get away with it.

I’ll say it again louder for you beefy

YOUR MAM IS A PEADOPHILE IN THE EYES OF THE LAW.