Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
This isn’t about a spa, anyone else would think, okay I was trying to bend the rules & it didn’t work so my bad, I was the one that let everyone know where the hotel is my bad, she will not take any accountability!
But anyway this isn’t about the spa, this is because everything is starting to unravel publicly and she can’t stop it.
What about Chelsea, did she think about the fact she was on holiday with her kids when she tried to ruin her holiday by sending her to tattle?
You can’t control the internet which is what her biggest problem is! She can however control her own actions and behaviour but chooses not to.
Exactly this 🙌🏽

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
1000036888.jpg
Sorry who's wages is she paying? Scamela Sanderson to take her weans to school and run after her lazy arse and Big Beak to do her vinted once?

Whole load of crying with no tears there, raging she got caught trying to get her underage child spa treatments. Wouldn't be that if aren't we Lils took a reaction, she'd be trying to get someone sacked giving it "DO BETTER BLYTHESWOOD SPA"
Wages to pay, that would be one, mad pammy mammy who just started today, hope she’s not relying on this being a permanent job or if it’s cash and not through the books 😄

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hhahahaha she won’t know how to deal with you this is why she is really greeting this morning 😂😂
Ahh just remembering the smug vav when she doxxed a woman and what were her words ‘this kind of content excites me’ but yeah she minds her own ya know 🙃
Vav is always bullying people, just because she does it in a sneaky manipulative way doesn’t mean she isn’t a bully. I think she’s shocked that someone with a real account has actually called her out. Usually she can silence them but not this time. All our princess is doing is asking simple questions which usually she refuses to even acknowledge and says if anything “it’s just trolls lying because they are jealous” @Boo is not a troll and she’s not jealous, she’s asking questions and frankly Vav should have addressed these years ago because after keeping all those monetary donations given by people thinking it was for charity, she has upset and enraged too many people who want answers. So get fed Vav and while you’re at it maybe tell your daughter to keep out of the comments section because she’s coming across as nasty and aggressive as you 🤪

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
If I was a follower of hers I'd be asking myself questions. Go maybe ask her why it happened in the first place.

1. None of the spa scenario would've happened if SHE didn't put it online.
2. She knew fine well the spa was 16 and over, she was told numerous times.
3. She was knowingly taking an underage child into a spa which could ruin their whole business.
4. Wanted that much quality time with her daughter that she went on the piss.
5. She'd 100% post evidence if she had it.
6. She does exactly what she says she doesn't, she was in cahoots with an abuser 🤬
7. Real accounts are calling her out but she's too scared to reply to any of them.

Can't cope with Pam being her little b on cleaning duties 🤣

eyespy666

Mar 10, 2024
glasgow
The poor me recent video is absolutely pathetic!! She really doesn’t think rules apply to her!! I can’t take her victim mentality any longer! She has brought every bit of back lash on herself!! She’s gutted it’s all catching up with her now!! She is the most vile person that seriously thinks she can do anything she wants!!! What about her trail of real victims !!!!! I feel sickened that this toxic person gets away with lie after lie..!! And the child exposure she does towards her own son is horrendous!!! She is only sad that people are finally seeing what the hell is going on!!!

In life you cannot hurt, lie and be vindictive towards others and expect there to be no back lash!

Where is the charity money Steph..???

Why did you lie about being involved with a child abuser Steph..??

Why did you falsely accuse a man of sexually abusing your daughter Steph??

Why call peoples work to get them the sack Steph..???

My list could go on and on….

But now people are calling your “work” with the TRUTH… you don’t like it..!!!!

Oh and ps…… Sophie you ain’t no princess….. you are the queeeennnn gurl ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I wonder if Paedo Pam has started her PA job today for Vav? I don’t think someone who has had sex with an under aged child should be doing Max and Lily’s school run. I wonder what Tinned Ham s Dirty Diane said about Mad Pam getting herself up the duff by a child
Yes you can see her tidying up behind Vav as she gaslights her followers once more

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She can see it’s all fracturing in front of her. She’s no control over it, people are unfollowing her, and going over to pages stating why they started to dislike her. More and more people are wising up, and she’d do well to stop lils commenting on peoples posts, she’s setting her up to be as horrible as she is.
And this group of women thing, why does she think so many many people are calling her out.
It’s because you’re a vile b.