Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don't get it. Her daughter was underage so what's the problem? That could have effected that companies insurance etc if anything went wrong. She doesn't give a s about anyone bar herself and showing off
She’s just annoyed she couldn’t get away with her lies to the spa, she lied and said she was over 16. Shouldn’t have let everyone know where you were staying should you Vav? Especially when you claim are being stalked.

May 24, 2024
The World
How can she say that it’s evil that they denied her access due to her AGE? They have insurance which would be void is she for fing real.

That’s how much of a BIG BUISNESS woman she is guys, doesn’t even know why age restrictions are in place…. What a fing idiot. Narcissistic video played perfectly. If anyone agrees with you ya clown they shouldn’t be parents wither
It’s evil they denied her access for her age… not evil she tried to get her in despite knowing she was under age?
Always projecting. Vav you embarrassed your own daughter by trying in the first place. No one else put her in that position, but you.

There are rules, guidelines, and policies in place for a reason. Insurance/liability insurance, paying members who pay to use the facilities knowing there won’t be children in at specific times, spa attendees booking relaxing breaks away from children which are costly. That is why there are scheduled child swim times that they can use the facilities, and leisure members are aware they will see children in those times so they tend to avoid them.

Why on earth do you feel like you are above this? Who the do are you to anyone? Outside TikTok you’re no one. On TikTok you are also no one.
The reason yo have haters is because you behave above your station.

May 30, 2024
UK
Hahahaha I never thought tinned ham Nana would stick, to be fair I called her tinned ham salad Nana as she‘s so classy and demure with her love of jellied dog food salads
HaHa, I’m late to the party, I didn’t realise it was a name, I just saw Vav doing a Nana dinner that looked like a tin of dog food. I have no idea why everyone calls her Nana Macaroni but I like Tinned Ham because she looks like she smells of it 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
How sad. Greeting into a camera and your daughter is wandering about in the background. My oldest would be telling me to get off. Also, your daughter was under fing age and if something happened to her in they’re you’d drag them over hot coals. People were in your comments the other day telling you that she is underage for a spa. Dont plaster your life over social media then but you love to brag so fing man up 😘
That’s mad Pam 😂😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
HaHa, I’m late to the party, I didn’t realise it was a name, I just saw Vav doing a Nana dinner that looked like a tin of dog food. I have no idea why everyone calls her Nana Macaroni but I like Tinned Ham because she looks like she smells of it 😂
Because her macaroni is apparently THEEEEE BEST, puts sweetcorn in it if I remember. Vav has done a video of it 🤢

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
It’s evil they denied her access for her age… not evil she tried to get her in despite knowing she was under age?
Always projecting. Vav you embarrassed your own daughter by trying in the first place. No one else put her in that position, but you.

There are rules, guidelines, and policies in place for a reason. Insurance/liability insurance, paying members who pay to use the facilities knowing there won’t be children in at specific times, spa attendees booking relaxing breaks away from children which are costly. That is why there are scheduled child swim times that they can use the facilities, and leisure members are aware they will see children in those times so they tend to avoid them.

Why on earth do you feel like you are above this? Who the do are you to anyone? Outside TikTok you’re no one. On TikTok you are also no one.
The reason yo have haters is because you behave above your station.
Do you think the spa told her someone called ? I'm doubting it , its on them to check ages . She's been reading here again ...probably why it wasn't mentioned yesterday