Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Why is she employing her mum now ? Max will be in school most of the day. I guarantee it’s to do the school run as she’s scared of facing mums in the playground.
This is exactly why. Correct me if I’m wrong but will the school hours be less than the nursery was? So less time to put on make up and prance about like a big jobby? Maybe why she’s employed Mad Pam too.

May 30, 2024
UK
And on cue the crying video to take away from the weekend s storm. Who the hell does this b think she is? Lily is underage for the spa, rules are rules or do they not apply to Beefyonce? do off with your whinging and take your daughter to an age appropriate place.

Plus who is the creeping Jesus in the background? 👇🏻

Attachments

• C456EB89-C558-4DBD-B78C-85036BA83695.jpeg
    C456EB89-C558-4DBD-B78C-85036BA83695.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 130

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
They wiki says he’s the older brother which could be taken 2 ways, the oldest or the oldest of the brothers. Steph is the oldest followed by the brother who doesn’t talk to her (he has a child with additional needs) then there’s younger step brother who seems as gormless as her
Talking of pphiles, Google ewan mccrae 😡 seen this morning going into cava close to work by the looks of it !!!

partfinks

May 19, 2024
adotlsnd
So she can’t come off TikTok as she has bills to pay? Diddling around in front of a whiteboard to Whitney Houston is a job now? Playing devils advocate- if this is her job, she has a duty to be in her role and conduct herself professionally- which she certainly does NOT. Can you imagine what HR would do in any genuine job if Nana and the maw were rocking up every ten mins to defend her?

May 24, 2024
The World
Do you think the spa told her someone called ? I'm doubting it , its on them to check ages . She's been reading here again ...probably why it wasn't mentioned yesterday
They wouldn’t have told unless she’s made a scene.
My daughter got asked to prove she was 15 and she quipped back, I’m 15 what ID do I get to say that? I’d only have ID if I was 16.

If she was asked to prove her age she can’t, so the spa would explain they either have been advised she’s underage and without proof either way, will need to err on the side of caution as they have paying annual members/liabilities.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Oh please, all the comments , contact the Police, it’s stalking, they can find out who owns accounts etc 🤦‍♀️

1. Not online stalking when someone publicly posts where they are, what they are doing, inviting unknown persons into their life. From what I’ve seen nobody is showing up at her events, house etc to stalk her in person.
2. Harassment possibly, however she is capable of stopping that by answering the questions she is constantly targeted about, i.e Charity money
3. Guarantee Police Scotland will not be finding out who is behind fake profiles etc as TT is a Chinese based app, they do not have a working protocol with UK Police to share information, if anything they want to steal information. Perhaps a murder or terrorism they MIGHT share data.
4. If Police do get called out, she will get asked about the driving van scenario when Max wasn’t restrained properly, also she was knowingly trying to bend rules at the spa.
She would likely be told to rein it in and stop posting so much to safe guard herself and kids. Or make account private.

It’s not rocket science it’s common sense.
She really does think she is a celebrity!
What does she think REAL celebs have to deal with?
You simply can’t have a public platform and not expect people to call you out on things or get annoyed at you thinking rules don’t imply etc.
I’m not that invested to contact spas or wherever but if you didn’t post the way you do about matters then it wouldn’t have happened.
Again, common sense! I have not pity for the tears.

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
And on cue the crying video to take away from the weekend s storm. Who the hell does this b think she is? Lily is underage for the spa, rules are rules or do they not apply to Beefyonce? do off with your whinging and take your daughter to an age appropriate place.

Plus who is the creeping Jesus in the background? 👇🏻

That looks like big Mo Howie 😂😂