Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Why not choose an age appropriate thing to do with your daughter then and start treating her like a daughter rather than a wee pal. Oh I didn’t know the age limit was 16 bullshit. My daughter likes make up and facials- some like to go drinking and have sex doesn’t mean we let our kids do stuff just because they like it. The age limits are there for a reason. The trouble is you don’t think they apply to you Stephanie.

You put your life out there.

These crocodile tears is because the house of cards is falling before your very eyes. Your event was a flop and you’ve got a permanent reminder of it in the form of your car reg. the people making videos about you are not faceless.

This won’t go away until you address it, it’s spreading like the parasite you are because more people are waking up to you. No one likes a liar. No one likes someone who make out as if people are below them constantly and think they’re a celeb when they’re a mere lassy from Aberdeen with a hellish past.

This group of women does nothing but tell the truth whilst you continually lie!!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And on cue the crying video to take away from the weekend s storm. Who the hell does this b think she is? Lily is underage for the spa, rules are rules or do they not apply to Beefyonce? do off with your whinging and take your daughter to an age appropriate place.

Plus who is the creeping Jesus in the background? 👇🏻
“Creeping Jesus”

Stop 😂😂😂😂 I’ve got things to do before I go out 😂😂😂😂

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Wtf is thegreatlondini , on TT one of her delusionals has tagged on her comments to assist her for "trolls " . Oh my gawd , my head hurts . I can't with her crap today . Walking contradiction ! She bring's the drama to her page telling everyone , where's she's going , what she's doing everday apart from going to the bathroom for a se ! She's fuming the more she's being called out for her lies .

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Please mass report her account. She's getting more vile.
And please report it to the police Steph, you give everyone access to your kids with posting in real time with exact locations.
You've wanted your life public all your life and you've left a paper trail of absolutely everything.
I could never sleep at night knowing thousands knew where my kids lived, what school they go to and even which bedrooms they sleep in as it's all online. Gives me the absolute shivers.