Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Please mass report her account. She's getting more vile.
And please report it to the police Steph, you give everyone access to your kids with posting in real time with exact locations.
You've wanted your life public all your life and you've left a paper trail of absolutely everything.
I could never sleep at night knowing thousands knew where my kids lived, what school they go to and even which bedrooms they sleep in as it's all online. Gives me the absolute shivers.
She can’t report anything.

We talk about her exploiting max.
She does exploit max.

We talk about her lying.
She lies constantly.

We talked about her exposing max’s bum to the internet.
She exposed her naked child twice the same week.

We say she is not the size she claims to be.
She isn’t the size she claims to be.

We talk about her being a charity thief
There is missing charity money and proof of lavish spending after fundraising.

She can’t call the police 👮‍♀️ she will be the one getting charged 😂😂😂

If you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen Steph.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
If you weren’t such a cow vav no one would be trying to destroy your life- which btw, you’ve done that all by yourself.
Thought you didn’t care about us? Yet you’re standing crying again because of us🤣 and even then, if you didn’t have such a horrific past, no one would give a do what you do. Don’t expect people to feel bad for you when there’s a family out there grieving their son every single day, not being put on the headstone, not allowed to see him in his final moments.

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
If you weren’t such a cow vav no one would be trying to destroy your life- which btw, you’ve done that all by yourself.
Thought you didn’t care about us? Yet you’re standing crying again because of us🤣 and even then, if you didn’t have such a horrific past, no one would give a do what you do. Don’t expect people to feel bad for you when there’s a family out there grieving their son every single day, not being put on the headstone, not allowed to see him in his final moments.
I bet you any money her & Lils never visit thst gravestone

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
This mornings video has really wound me up! NO ONE ruined Lily’s day except her. She knew for a fact she wasn’t old enough to enter. I think we can all agree as parents we’ve probably all blagged our kids into somewhere but a responsible parent will always make clear that if you’re caught then that’s it unfortunately. It’s the risk you take! Sometimes it pays off and others it doesn’t. To then try use that as clout for likes on TikTok is vile. I bet no one even phoned the hotel and someone that works there just seen her on the FYP 🙄

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
A shame the spa was on the addenda and L couldn’t get in 💔
Why would the deviation on her face leave you heartbroken, deviation is a tool that helps you understand variability. You went out for shots, no spa, hotel uncovered your attempt to trick them therefore under 16, no spa. Variability 🤷‍♀️ Go back to school Vav

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I imagine there are 100’s and no one is a ring leader, each and everyone of the people she’s wronged feel equally as angry as Abergal
Absolutely more and more people are coming forward she is happy for people’s accounts to be mentioned on her page but don’t incite hate abergal shares the lies from Steph’s own mouth. 👄

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
This mornings video has really wound me up! NO ONE ruined Lily’s day except her. She knew for a fact she wasn’t old enough to enter. I think we can all agree as parents we’ve probably all blagged our kids into somewhere but a responsible parent will always make clear that if you’re caught then that’s it unfortunately. It’s the risk you take! Sometimes it pays off and others it doesn’t. To then try use that as clout for likes on TikTok is vile. I bet no one even phoned the hotel and someone that works there just seen her on the FYP 🙄
100% this! This morning's video has also wound me up. She has a bloody nerve! And the sad (forced) tears? Please!!!!!!!!!!!

BB knew perfectly well that her daughter wasn't old enough to enter a reputable spa. She ploughed ahead, nevertheless, confident that the rules didn't apply to her because she is a famous influenver/creator?!

Sod off!

She's embarrassed/angry because she was caught out and must now face the sad realisation that she must adhere to policy like everyone else.

She is also feeling pretty cross (understatement) that she has finally (THANK YOU Princess xx) encountered a person, with a face and a name, who is calling the shots. Princess will not tolerate BB's crap.

Another thing: BB is complicit in aiding others to make a (lovely) lady's life a living hell. She simply cannot deny that she has encouraged abuse - on more than one occasion, incidentally.

Sod off Vag. Sod off Pammy. Sod off Tinned Ham Nan.

May 24, 2024
The World
Why would the deviation on her face leave you heartbroken, deviation is a tool that helps you understand variability. You went out for shots, no spa, hotel uncovered your attempt to trick them therefore under 16, no spa. Variability 🤷‍♀️ Go back to school Vav
No under 16 can be left in a hotel room alone either but that’s another story..