Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh missy abergal is one of many the walls are falling around her that’s what happens when you are a narc.
IMG_4376.jpeg
This is how stupid her huns are, they think every person calling her out and revealing her vile character all know each other and are colluding together in a whatsapp group. Not even one hun intelligently questioning why so many men and women hate her. It’s not all from 10-15 years ago or even longer for that matter. It’s her whole life and she’s still doing it. Of course all the recent ones like Chelsea must be liars and jealous because a stranger on tik tok must be the angelic one. So for the huns, you’re meant to grown women not stereotypical bimbos

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Just watched the last part of your video beefy because I’ve been doing AGE RELATED activities with my children this morning 😜

So you say come and say it to your face???

WE HAVE fING TRIED
FROM OUR OWN ACCOUNTS ANS YOUVE BLOCKED US STRAIGHT AWAY

SO HOW CAN WE SAY IT TO YOUR FACE …. I’ll happily arrange a face time with you because you aren’t worth the diesel money and say everything to your face that I’ve said here and on TikTok ….. let me know if you want too?

We can even do it publicly and screen share it live on TikTok??

The offer is there 🤞🏼🙌🏼

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
So she can’t come off TikTok as she has bills to pay? Diddling around in front of a whiteboard to Whitney Houston is a job now? Playing devils advocate- if this is her job, she has a duty to be in her role and conduct herself professionally- which she certainly does NOT. Can you imagine what HR would do in any genuine job if Nana and the maw were rocking up every ten mins to defend her?
She's always claiming to "be a hairdresser"?

If she's THAT upset by her current "job", she can sod off and go back to making a living from hairdressing?

I am by no means unintelligent but I don't understand.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
This is how stupid her huns are, they think every person calling her out and revealing her vile character all know each other and re colluding together in a whatsapp group. Not even one hun intelligently questioning why so many men and women hate her. It’s not all from 10-15 years ago or even longer for that matter. It’s her whole life and she’s still doing it. Of course all the recent oneslike Chelsea must be liars and jealous because a stranger on tik tok must be the angelic one. So for the huns, you’re meant to grown women not stereotypical bimbos

Abergal the ringleader 🤣 Aye , OK

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Woah is me video this morning about people calling the spa telling them the kid was underage. Well vavroonie why book something knowing full well she’s underage in the first place.? People are trying to destroy your life , my heart bleeds for you NOT. What about all the lives you have tried to destroy ? You’re a sick twisted biatch. Many other creators don’t get the grief you do as they haven’t done the s you’ve done to people and keep it real. Your life’s one big drama built on lies and theft
Just watched that video there and thought what a load of pish you have to fill in a consultation form at spa’s and if she would have put her daughters DOB on the form then the spa would have known she was underage so for her her to get access to the spa on the 1st day fosaurus must have told a wee white lie on the form, she’s raging that she never got in but what if her daughter for example needed any medical help due to a treatment going wrong, have spa staff to lose their jobs because they let an underage girl in regardless of the mother telling a lie or not liability would fall on the therapists fing eejit of a woman! and I’m a beauty/spa therapist myself and know health and safety regulations are put in place to protect the therapist just as much as the client, I can’t be dealing with this fing arsehole today!

May 30, 2024
UK
Vav you can explain away how all of your haters are just jealous of you, but can you please explain why your Father despises you and calls you evil? Surely a Father can’t be jealous of their child. You have to be absolutely horrible for your own Dad not to have anything to do with you and his grandchildren. WHY DOES YOUR DAD HATE YOU?

Please answer…… I will wait (but I won’t hold my breath)

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
“don’t ruin experiences I planned with my daughter” awk hen you were going to a spa in Glasgow no the Maldives
Just to add- am so happy she didn’t get in, get it up ye vav, karma hunny💋
She ruined it by lying about her daughter’s age and showing her daughter that lying gets you what you want !! Top parenting there !!!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Sorry, I'm not understanding what the problem is here 🤷‍♀️ . Her daughter isn't old enough to use the spa ...feck all to do with trolls . Loads of her followers told her this . She just didn't give a do cos she thinks she can do anything she wants and people will just turn a blind eye . She didn't mention a thing yesterday , no tears , so shes read it here

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Vav you can explain away how all of your haters are just jealous of you, but can you please explain why your Father despises you and calls you evil? Surely a Father can’t be jealous of their child. You have to be absolutely horrible for your own Dad not to have anything to do with you and his grandchildren. WHY DOES YOUR DAD HATE YOU?

Please answer…… I will wait (but I won’t hold my breath)
I think she has a half sister and step sister she doesn’t tell her huns about. They only know about the gypit half brother with the gypit g/f

May 24, 2024
The World
Just watched end now I’ve done my auditing… imagine that Vav… a ‘troll’ with a job.

Few points:

• People may have known you 10/15 year ago but don’t know you now. That’s an extremely fair comment and I’ll give you that. HOWEVER you are being called out on things you’ve done in the last two years on social media. Some VERY recent entries to ‘Vavs do ups’.
• ‘Don’t come for my kids…’ again I agree, children are out of bounds. HOWEVER you took your daughter to something that isn’t age appropriate for her which you were advised, but you were desperate to prove you were above the rules. They came for you and it happened to be something that involved L. ALSO… was your ex partners ex wives children not out of bounds when you ruined her hair, and kicked her out her bedroom at her dads house?
• People who call you out are full of hate. WRONG. People just don’t like bullshitters, liars and manipulators. Everyone who calls you out gets blocked, so telling people to say it to your face is an empty opportunity. It’s a front.
Outside of discussing you, Aimee and anyone else I think abuses their platform, I have a very positive life, in fact, I’m in a place of helping and guiding women. I am a woman’s, woman.
I have a lot of opinions about you but I keep it to what YOU POST.
• Even if you addressed the issues from all those years ago, the ‘trolls’ won’t stop because YOU ARE STILL doing grossly inappropriate things to people.
Trying to get oneupmanship on someone you don’t like, have expressed you don’t like, by talking to her estranged mother, who is estranged due to child ABUSE. That’s the level you will sink to. ‘I wanted to help them’ - sorry? You bang on about people being weirdly invested in you… that’s some weird investment for someone you don’t like. ‘She hasn’t done anything to me’. So? You don’t know her. You bang on don’t believe everything you read, but happily believed her. Let’s not forget you had your daughter in her comments. So, your daughter can go for people but people must not retaliate. Children are out of bounds. That includes you using your own too. You opened her up there.
Had an ex friend at your house before going on holiday, you went on holiday and debated not being her friend because you didn’t think it was genuine. So rather than just pull back the friendship, you decided to call in one last favour from someone you’ve been secretly deciding you didn’t want to be friends with, by coercing her to read sty comments about herself, hung up on her half way in to her realising what she was looking at, and you claimed it was because you decided to pull back. So after asking for a favour, mid call you decided to pull back once the favour was complete. You think people can’t see what you did there?

You cannot see the full circle in play here.
What’s the sayings… ‘what goes around comes around’, and ‘swings and roundabouts’

You change, and the things around you change.
Every single day/week you’ll have followers who are literally on knife edge about how they feel about you. Each bullshit/fib/story telling lie you post, you tipped one over the line to think ‘NAH.. this confirms what I’ve been debating about her’.
Then you’ll get another one calling you out.
People will only take so much.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Surely folks can mass report her account and get her banned. She causes nothing but drama and it’s always everybody else at fault and not the fault of princess vavaroonie. She is one massive Irk and drain on society
Her reports don’t get taken seriously because she has management from TikTok, who can easily get them revoked. They protect all the large accounts and ban all the smaller ones. It’s a joke

May 24, 2024
The World
IMG_7315.jpeg No Beefy that’s not what happened you asked for recommendations you THEN said you were going to a spa ‘that begins with B’ ‘oh I can’t remember the name but it’s starts with B’ so it didn’t take a genuis to work out where in Glasgow you were going 😂😂 and it was recommended by heaps!!! Liar yet again 👏🏼🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
I posted the hotel room, and their notable spa, and some how they managed to figure out where I was…

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I posted the hotel room, and their notable spa, and some how they managed to figure out where I was…
My guess would be it was figured out when she said we are going to the spa that begins with B that huns had recommend 😭 before she even left she is so thick it’s scary!!!it was spoken about on here before she even got there because SHE can’t keep anything secret and loves to brag!!!