Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Roma , telling her to keep her head high . Aye OK , another one advocating honking behaviour ! and tell's everyone where she stay's online . No thought for child safeguarding either . Big hard Samieeeee the dug up in her comments barking at folk leaving any sane comment . Ffs , near 1 K comments on her post .... She know's what she's doing.

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Again though she’s devoid of any meaningful parenting. Let’s blame trolls for it rather than saying look we both know you’re not 16 and it’s a risk.

I bet she was floored when she was asked for Lilys young Scot card after falsely filling in forms to make her 16.

I am genuinely swithering as to if it happened or she’s just using us for content again.

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
I’m sure I’ve seen real faces with real accounts post about you Vav 🙃 everyone the charity money gets brought up on TT she panics I’ve noticed.
I have used my real face n own account n she blocked me 🤣🤣 n also leave comments with my real account . I have nothing to hide . It's big beefy that has to get security when she visits Glasgow as she knows she hated here as well n never had the bull dog n the pug to back her up 🫢 she blocks anyone who doesn't agree with her, even her own followers who give there personal opinion she verbally abuses them. She's rotten to the core .

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Awwwwww steFANNY lol ur little morning pity party video this morning tiny tears at it again 🤣 you ruined ur daughters time away , u booked something that she was clearly underage for , n because u are so bloody vain n self obsessed u put it all over ur sm as soon as u could . Ur daughter is always an afterthought , she comes second best to ur son , its plain to see 👀 even in ur video yesterday how u went on about max n missing him n nothings the same without him.. while u are meant to spending quality time with ur daughter. You have 2 children not 1 even lily said she prefers it when mad isnt there n the stare u gave that girl sad really , this will effect her in later life. U say its ur job n makes u money . Well u also have a very important Job as well u need to be a mother to ur children n care n protect them but tik tok n being a fame hungry b comes before ur children. My child's mental well being , heath n safety would be my no 1 priority , u can get any Job but u chose to.stick with one for selfish reasons. Your children never come first . So no beefy the trolls are not to blame you are . You consistently put ur children on sm n leave them open to the unknown all because your a self absorbed money hungry little mutant. SO TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR ITS YOU THATS THE PROBLEM !!!!!

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
Wages to pay, that would be one, mad pammy mammy who just started today, hope she’s not relying on this being a permanent job or if it’s cash and not through the books 😄
She’s got Pam on the books for when she needs to be able to recover from having her surgery that’s going ahead regardless along with some lipo

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Just watched end now I’ve done my auditing… imagine that Vav… a ‘troll’ with a job.

Few points:

• People may have known you 10/15 year ago but don’t know you now. That’s an extremely fair comment and I’ll give you that. HOWEVER you are being called out on things you’ve done in the last two years on social media. Some VERY recent entries to ‘Vavs do ups’.
• ‘Don’t come for my kids…’ again I agree, children are out of bounds. HOWEVER you took your daughter to something that isn’t age appropriate for her which you were advised, but you were desperate to prove you were above the rules. They came for you and it happened to be something that involved L. ALSO… was your ex partners ex wives children not out of bounds when you ruined her hair, and kicked her out her bedroom at her dads house?
• People who call you out are full of hate. WRONG. People just don’t like bullshitters, liars and manipulators. Everyone who calls you out gets blocked, so telling people to say it to your face is an empty opportunity. It’s a front.
Outside of discussing you, Aimee and anyone else I think abuses their platform, I have a very positive life, in fact, I’m in a place of helping and guiding women. I am a woman’s, woman.
I have a lot of opinions about you but I keep it to what YOU POST.
• Even if you addressed the issues from all those years ago, the ‘trolls’ won’t stop because YOU ARE STILL doing grossly inappropriate things to people.
Trying to get oneupmanship on someone you don’t like, have expressed you don’t like, by talking to her estranged mother, who is estranged due to child ABUSE. That’s the level you will sink to. ‘I wanted to help them’ - sorry? You bang on about people being weirdly invested in you… that’s some weird investment for someone you don’t like. ‘She hasn’t done anything to me’. So? You don’t know her. You bang on don’t believe everything you read, but happily believed her. Let’s not forget you had your daughter in her comments. So, your daughter can go for people but people must not retaliate. Children are out of bounds. That includes you using your own too. You opened her up there.
Had an ex friend at your house before going on holiday, you went on holiday and debated not being her friend because you didn’t think it was genuine. So rather than just pull back the friendship, you decided to call in one last favour from someone you’ve been secretly deciding you didn’t want to be friends with, by coercing her to read sty comments about herself, hung up on her half way in to her realising what she was looking at, and you claimed it was because you decided to pull back. So after asking for a favour, mid call you decided to pull back once the favour was complete. You think people can’t see what you did there?

You cannot see the full circle in play here.
What’s the sayings… ‘what goes around comes around’, and ‘swings and roundabouts’

You change, and the things around you change.
Every single day/week you’ll have followers who are literally on knife edge about how they feel about you. Each bullshit/fib/story telling lie you post, you tipped one over the line to think ‘NAH.. this confirms what I’ve been debating about her’.
Then you’ll get another one calling you out.
People will only take so much.
How very well written ♥☺️

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Do you know what wouldn't wish her any physical harm or anything towards her children but.. she has brought all this on herself! Some people make mistakes in their past, some people are not proud of their past and want to do better and do become different people but thats probably because they have taken accountability for their past actions, held their hands up yeah I messed up I was a different person than I am now. Most people respect that.

She hasn't taken accountability for anything! Never onced adressed the charity money, the head stone the sleeping with the best mate. The live bullying about Aimees mess..
And many more things she has been accused off...she will only address what she can cover up with a lie and think she can get away with it. Excellent skills in manipulation and deflecting..

What would be funny is if she lost her TT account hahahaha I would laugh my head of into the clouds like her bestie hahaha

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
It’s there in black and white …strictly no under 16s. She can’t help herself tho and has to show off so someone comments where she is …she only has herself to blame here . She sat saying she was getting threats but openly posts a snow shower . Not hard to find out it Blythswood …which 90% of her huns suggested when she asked for ideas 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_6838.jpeg
    IMG_6838.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_6837.jpeg
    IMG_6837.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 117
May 24, 2024
The World
Do you know what wouldn't wish her any physical harm or anything towards her children but.. she has brought all this on herself! Some people make mistakes in their past, some people are not proud of their past and want to do better and do become different people but thats probably because they have taken accountability for their past actions, held their hands up yeah I messed up I was a different person than I am now. Most people respect that.

She hasn't taken accountability for anything! Never onced adressed the charity money, the head stone the sleeping with the best mate. The live bullying about Aimees mess..
And many more things she has been accused off...she will only address what she can cover up with a lie and think she can get away with it. Excellent skills in manipulation and deflecting..

What would be funny is if she lost her TT account hahahaha I would laugh my head of into the clouds like her bestie hahaha
A wee clip across the ear wouldn’t go a miss

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
It’s there in black and white …strictly no under 16s. She can’t help herself tho and has to show off so someone comments where she is …she only has herself to blame here . She sat saying she was getting threats but openly posts a snow shower . Not hard to find out it Blythswood …which 90% of her huns suggested when she asked for ideas 🤷‍♀️
Thing is she was told this before she went in the comments and still booked it because she thinks she’s above the law. And she said it began with B so this whole made up story of saying people recognised the bathroom is utter bullshit.She mentioned it beginning with B before she left Aberdeen 😏

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Awwwwww steFANNY lol ur little morning pity party video this morning tiny tears at it again 🤣 you ruined ur daughters time away , u booked something that she was clearly underage for , n because u are so bloody vain n self obsessed u put it all over ur sm as soon as u could . Ur daughter is always an afterthought , she comes second best to ur son , its plain to see 👀 even in ur video yesterday how u went on about max n missing him n nothings the same without him.. while u are meant to spending quality time with ur daughter. You have 2 children not 1 even lily said she prefers it when mad isnt there n the stare u gave that girl sad really , this will effect her in later life. U say its ur job n makes u money . Well u also have a very important Job as well u need to be a mother to ur children n care n protect them but tik tok n being a fame hungry b comes before ur children. My child's mental well being , heath n safety would be my no 1 priority , u can get any Job but u chose to.stick with one for selfish reasons. Your children never come first . So no beefy the trolls are not to blame you are . You consistently put ur children on sm n leave them open to the unknown all because your a self absorbed money hungry little mutant. SO TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR ITS YOU THATS THE PROBLEM !!!!!