Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Shes only interested and focused on the negative and im assuming its because she is more than well aware that when the truth comes out she will be dangling by a thread - or better yet in prison
She’s been obsessed with being famous and meeting famous folk for years. The “celebrities” she’s met are reality ones, Charlotte and Ekin Su. Not quite Beyoncé eh. Not one to boast but I sold my car years ago to a well known TV celeb, alas no longer with us. No airs and graces about him, absolute toff. Took me and the ex for dinner

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She actually has ADHD and 2 sen kids from what I remember, think the point was Vav coming for her a year ago. I’m sure her employers were called, she did a video about it. Also I think her tyres slashed but not sure who she suspected for that
I’ll never forget at the time Beefy was accusing her of things it was either Beefy or one of her Doberhuns came onto her page and slagged off her SEN child’s looks I was devastated for her how low can you get? And she has the actual audacity to say don’t come for my kids and call others evil. Wild isn’t it.

May 24, 2024
The World
She actually has ADHD and 2 sen kids from what I remember, think the point was Vav coming for her a year ago. I’m sure her employers were called, she did a video about it. Also I think her tyres slashed but not sure who she suspected for that
Nah I like her I used to follow her, I’ve just zero idea what story she was telling us 😂
Something about CCTV and a street 🤷‍♀️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Nah I like her I used to follow her, I’ve just zero idea what story she was telling us 😂
Something about CCTV and a street 🤷‍♀️
Think Vav accused her or implied it was her being on her street which would have been her old house at the time. Think that’s when the tyre slashing incident happened for Lisa

*edit* when she was living in Petrs house 😉

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
All the huns want proof of why people don’t like her, but will believe what she says without proof.

How many times has she alluded to DMs, death threats, derogatory words about M etc and NEVER proved it.

‘I’ll show pictures at the end’. Does not show pictures at the end.

‘I could green screen it’. It’s just words unless you do it back it up.

She just says she will so people believe her, but she’s never ever ever ever EVER proved one of her claims.
She just takes stories from TL & CC, uses them for content, because they are written here and TL it’s believable

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Newest vid- so anything other than fairy makes hers and kids skin itch, but she’s going to use them anyway to promote it to get a a few £.
Trying to build up the cash, laundry products, air fresheners and cheap perfumes aren’t going to buy a house. And altho non bio can be better for allergies it’s the perfumes and colourants that can cause the problems you silly moo