Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Back on , promoting more L'Oreal tested on animals products . They have no Peta symbol ( Garnier , on the hand are leaping bunny stamped ) even though they say they don't test and are not approved . They sold out to China . Do better , fud ! Let's go round an animal lab for a wee trip , and see if that will change your mind . Would you drop stuff into your child's eyes , amongst other things and have them suffer pain ?!
Probs if she was making a few ££ from it 🙄

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
IMG_7327.jpeg Here we are Vav here’s a wee receipt for you hunbun 😘 posted to you on Friday morning on your video , the same video that you also mentioned going to a spa that begins with ‘B’ in Glasgow. So you were made aware and also it wouldn’t have taken much for people to know what spa this is. So NO people didn’t recognise anything and phone as you are cleverly insinuating.

Also if I were that devastated as you are making out on your Oscar winning performance this morning I wouldn’t have been able to go out recording taking shots and giggling away with my pal 🙃 same with the Macdonalds video I just wouldn’t have been able to come on. I smell absolute 💩here. It’s all the TT people & stuff that’s getting to her she just can’t admit she freaks out when people call her out. She loves to act unscathed by it all.

Also told it was a ‘strict policy’ 🥰

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
And trying to act thick of its shampoo and conditioner erm it’s washing liquid and fabric softener and also how disrespectful to hang your washing on the doors of that beautiful house, and good luck kids being used as testers I hope your skin is ok awful mother.
Hanging washing on doors is a big ick of mine but so is anything else hanging on doors. All I imagine is sitting on dust especially newly washed items

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
The place she’s going to get her tits done is dodgy AF. The woman that owns it is a total witch and a liability. Talks a good talk on SM but the hospital is a joke. She’s known in the industry for gifting procedures in exchange for content too. Not sure big Beefy is the kind of PR I’d want for my business…….
We might see her less hunched over on her videos once it’s done 😂 tell you for someone who preaches body positivity she is so fake and constantly trying to change it.Another reason she needs TT to fund all the cosmetics , aesthetics and fakeness.

Last edited:

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
The place she’s going to get her tits done is dodgy AF. The woman that owns it is a total witch and a liability. Talks a good talk on SM but the hospital is a joke. She’s known in the industry for gifting procedures in exchange for content too. Not sure big Beefy is the kind of PR I’d want for my business…….
She'll fit right in then 🤭

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Was wondering where you’ve been ♥️
We have a lot on but we move ❤️

FYI Vag thought you had amazing boobs 😭😂 they going all saggy with the semiglute 😏 someone I know takes the jabs and she said her face and boobs literally disappeared 🤦🏻‍♀️
£4-5k here in the UK by a good plastic surgeon but can’t bare to part for blinds….. priorities lass

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
My surgeon who’s not from there i a consultant plastic surgeon with 25 years experience never in my life would I of went to one of they clinics

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_7327.jpeg Here we are Vav here’s a wee receipt for you hunbun 😘 posted to you on Friday morning on your video , the same video that you also mentioned going to a spa that begins with ‘B’ in Glasgow. So you were made aware and also it wouldn’t have taken much for people to know what spa this is. So NO people didn’t recognise anything and phone as you are cleverly insinuating.

Also if I were that devastated as you are making out on your Oscar winning performance this morning I wouldn’t have been able to go out recording taking shots and giggling away with my pal 🙃 same with the Macdonalds video I just wouldn’t have been able to come on. I smell absolute 💩here. It’s all the phone stuff that’s getting to her she just can’t admit she freaks out when people call her out. She loves to act unscathed by it all.

Also told it was a ‘strict policy’ 🥰
I frequent spas very regularly, everyone I have been to have a strict policy of no under 16s for treatments, in the sauna/steam room also certain times they’re not allowed in the pool 🤷🏻‍♀️ surely she would know that.
Also she said Aren’t we Lils loves a spa…. Admitting that she’s been before so rules have been broken 😭

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
Hanging washing on doors is a big ick of mine but so is anything else hanging on doors. All I imagine is sitting on dust especially newly washed items
She’s a moron there solid wood doors solid wood breaths and expands, she sticks wet sheets on them and they absorb the moisture causing mould and damp thru bad environment caused by her bad disgusting habits boils my piss