Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
This is what a woman in charge of children, raised.

Shes a pathological liar. She really is a danger to herself, and to her kids. She needs a padded cell.
See she really does 🤬 I’ve been very lucky but people that worked with haven’t in the past. I hope to god she never goes through the stress and anxiety of ever having to wait for results of that kind 🤬 just like her baiting last week, she had lots removed noooo Vag you had cysts removed you arsewipe 👊🏽

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I feel like skinny vav is going to cause more s than fat fav….. I feel like skinny vav is gonna get fat vav cancelled.
You are correct my dear. This is what I meant earlier she’s an even more cocky and ballsy woman when she is skinny. Thinks she can have any man she wants too. And the ‘they are jealous cuz I’m skinny now’ will be the new one 😂😂 being skinny is what makes van happy not her kids, not family, not having a happy and content life…being SKINNY! But like you say this will defo get her cancelled quicker 😁😁😁

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Could someone please post a SS of this stylish trench coat? I’m in the market for a new coat ……
I’m sure it’s that bliddy pvc looking one she’s had on before 😂 I’m sure it’s like a cream colour I could be wrong…. Obvs clearly not missed M that much she’s bailed on him today to go out as she’s fully dressed in the house and the wee man isn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
You are correct my dear. This is what I meant earlier she’s an even more cocky and ballsy woman when she is skinny. Thinks she can have any man she wants too. And the ‘they are jealous cuz I’m skinny now’ will be the new one 😂😂 being skinny is what makes van happy not her kids, not family, not having a happy and content life…being SKINNY! But like you say this will defo get her cancelled quicker 😁😁😁
Just realised my typo of ‘van’ instead of ‘vav’
Still a fitting name though 😂😂

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
IMG_7422.jpeg Shake yer bulky ass if you are gaslighting your followers into believing you have been clean eating for 3 weeks and hiding the fact you have bought slimming jabs 💃🏻💃🏻

A bait post for the huns…

‘Oh Stephhhh you have lost so much weight’

‘How did you do it’ blah blah blah

Not one single hun using their heed and thinking why was she preaching body positivity and saying she is embracing her body 3 weeks ago. And also why her face is sinking in so quickly to her big foreheed. Her nose looks worse when her face gets like this I’ve noticed proper grinch nose.

🐀🐀🐀

Attachments

• IMG_7421.jpeg
    IMG_7421.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 48

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_7422.jpeg Shake yer bulky ass if you are gaslighting your followers into believing you have been clean eating for 3 weeks and hiding the fact you have bought slimming jabs 💃🏻💃🏻

Not one single hun using their heed and thinking why was she preaching body positivity and saying she is embracing her body 3 weeks ago. And also why her face is sinking in so quickly to her big foreheed. Her nose looks worse when her face gets like this I’ve noticed proper grinch nose.

🐀🐀🐀
A dinner no one will eat 😂😂😂😂 thought they were great eaters 😭 I’m sure she’s dished them up before too 🤷🏻‍♀️when she was clean eating before 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Got our new pup today, and aswell as my 5 year old and 2 year old.. I’m ready for bed 😭😭
Oh my heart ... look ! How adorable . Boy or girl ?

🐀🐀🐀
Watch her blame the trolls ! Ive been so stressed guyzzzzz. Wish whoever sold her them would speak up